By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hephaestos said:

wow, now that's puzzling and rather interesting.

Vote : Wonk

Thats all you have to say?    

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

what else is there to say? the "cop" found someone guilty upon investigation.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I have to admit Stefl's half-cop claim rubbed me the wrong way for the longest time but I changed my mind about that half-way through yesterday when I tried to look at things from the Mafia's point of view.

Setting : They come off two mislynches, GOW hogged all the attention on Day Two, they choose to kill linkzmax which will put the town 4 townies down.

Unknown Mafia 1: Things are going so well, we should do something to screw our chances of winning? I know,  I know! Why don't we sacrifice nordlead by making Stefl pretend he's the cop so he can gain the town's trust?
nordlead: Sure, I'm down with that!
Stefl: Yeah me too!
Unknown Mafia 2: Wait, what about the real cop?
UM1, nordlead, Stefl: SHUT UP!

My point is that it would have been incredibly reckless of them to put that plan in motion since it only works if there's no cop or if the cop is a real pussy who's too afraid to come out and confront Stefl (<- if that's the case then I hate you sooo much Mr. Cop)

Signature goes here!

off to take my parents to the airport.  I do hope to read of my glorious death when I return.

Wonktonodi said:

off to take my parents to the airport.  I do hope to read of my glorious death when I return.

So you confess to being scum?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

well what would be in the towns best interest? lynching me first or stefl fist? 

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

what else is there to say? the "cop" found someone guilty upon investigation.

Well Im curious to see why you said that was puzzling and interesting for one?

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

Why would we lynch Stefl if you turn up mafia?

Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

By saying first I wasn't meaning there would have to be a second just that there could be one.  What makes more sence of a order?  The one who might be a cop or mafia then the one who might be town or mafia.  OR do you start with the one who is either a vanila town or scum? 

For me personally obviously I'd prefer to have you guys start with stefl.  For the town though it would make more sence to start with me.  That's why I'm surprized to still be alive.  The part about a glorious death is that I hat comes up with something good since I see that my demise is iminent.  And although dead men tell no tales.  Bodies say all sorts of things.

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

By saying first I wasn't meaning there would have to be a second just that there could be one.  What makes more sence of a order?  The one who might be a cop or mafia then the one who might be town or mafia.  OR do you start with the one who is either a vanila town or scum? 

For me personally obviously I'd prefer to have you guys start with stefl.  For the town though it would make more sence to start with me.  That's why I'm surprized to still be alive.  The part about a glorious death is that I hat comes up with something good since I see that my demise is iminent.  And although dead men tell no tales.  Bodies say all sorts of things.

Well you would obviously start with the one that is scum/town,  the town would have more to lose if you went for the cop/mafia first.  Plus as you say, bodies say all sorts of things,  and your death will say alot tomorrow.