By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

Now what i expected to come has come.  I figure out your plot and we got a mafia yesterday.  So you do it a little soner and claim to investigate me figuring even if they take you out tomorrow you'll be close enough.  A bit risky but what do I know.  Only suprize is I thought you guys would just taken me out last night.  Maybe you felt more thretened by Dtewi since people were suspecting me yesterday. 

Could you repeat this "plot" you've uncovered, I know it's hidden somewhere in the walls of text you posted yesterday but I'd like a short concise version please?

Ok and sorry about walls of text yesterday.

My thought was stefl was mafia as well as nord.  By stefl claiming a cop roll and turing in nord he'd get our trust.  Then with the doctor waisting protection on stefl they mafia could take out whomever they wanted.  By the role claim being a half role stefl would only have to say something every other day and even then would only have to say someone is scum when pressure built.  But since another mafia member got lynched for lurking they might be getting desperate and trying something sooner than latter. 

Some things that make me wonder is why seftl wasn't lynched or even attemted if stefl were a cop.  And where was stefl yesterday when Metalgear was getting lynched?

Well I hate to say this but it seems only your death is going to prove you are right or wrong.  Stefl already got one mafia, and now he has you pinned as mafia as well.  If he is lying about this we will lynch him tomorrow, but I dont see that happening.   The town is in good shape right now lynching 2 mafia in a row,  with only 1 or 2 mafia left out of 9 people we can afford a mislynch right now, but I dont think thats going to happen.  I think you will turn up mafia.  But if you dont, you can rest easy knowing you were right all along and we will go on to lynch stefl who was posing as a cop this whole time. 

Around the Network

Votals:
[3] Wonktonodi: Stefl1504, (radishhead) SuperAdrianK, radishhead

[6] No Vote: Final-Fan, Hephaestos, Homer_Simpson, TruckOSaurus, Vetteman94, Wonktonodi
With 9 alive it takes 5(minus 1 for every 2 votes not on the two front-runners) for plurality.

vote: wonktonodi

if the cop found him guilty, why waste time?

Homer_Simpson said:

For discussion purposes,  so please unvote him

Vetteman94 said:
Homer_Simpson said:

Well it's also okay if I unvote for now...

so:

Unvote

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Homer_Simpson said:

Well it's also okay if I unvote for now...

so:

Unvote

Thank you,

Kinda curious to see who  defended Wonk at all during the couple of times his name was brought up.  I think I remember Final-Fan doing it yesterday when I was discussing his voting patterns with him.  I find that a little interesting since he has kept a pretty low profile this game, which is odd for a player of his caliber. Plus a guy like him, the mafia would want to get rid of quickly,  since he can be a real asset too the town.  I will have to go back and check his posts again.

Stefl1504 said:

Like others mentioned, both I and Nord where not on the Radar... It would make no sense for me to get someone lynched who is not on the radar if I would be mafia... but that is all to hypotetical...

Well, like you might have noticed I was yesterday pretty much inactive... still no reason to not vote for him... but he got lynched anyway and it always happens that someone does not vote for the one to be lynched...

What makes me more curious... you try to tell the town that I am a bad guy and don't even care to vote for me? Shame on you, Mr. Wonk...

Nord was on the radar for some just because he was still alive.  (guess the mafia take him out when he's not one of them)

and good point about me not voting for you although I never did take my FOS off you.

Vote Stefl1504

Vetteman94 said:
Homer_Simpson said:

I'm confused when in your last post you said only my death could prove anything.

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
Homer_Simpson said:

I'm confused when in your last post you said only my death could prove anything.

Its gonna happen so dont worry,  but your death can wait.   Discussion is important now,  the town is doing good but we still may have more mafia to get so we just cant be lax about it.  

wow, now that's puzzling and rather interesting.

Vote : Wonk

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO