By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:

Now what i expected to come has come.  I figure out your plot and we got a mafia yesterday.  So you do it a little soner and claim to investigate me figuring even if they take you out tomorrow you'll be close enough.  A bit risky but what do I know.  Only suprize is I thought you guys would just taken me out last night.  Maybe you felt more thretened by Dtewi since people were suspecting me yesterday. 

Could you repeat this "plot" you've uncovered, I know it's hidden somewhere in the walls of text you posted yesterday but I'd like a short concise version please?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm inclined to believe in stefl if there is no second cop coming out, but FOS for getting two scum in a row (which is pretty odd...)

vote:wonk

oh, and metal gear being scum shatters dsister's silly 80% of lurkers being town...

Wonktonodi said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@Stefl:  Did you investigate wonk? Or is this the result of regular suspicion?

I did investigate him.

Now what i expected to come has come.  I figure out your plot and we got a mafia yesterday.  So you do it a little soner and claim to investigate me figuring even if they take you out tomorrow you'll be close enough.  A bit risky but what do I know.  Only suprize is I thought you guys would just taken me out last night.  Maybe you felt more thretened by Dtewi since people were suspecting me yesterday. 

Huh? So you are trying to frame me? Honestly if I where Mafia I would just have said that someone who I know is town is town... I would not risk my position as cop just for one mislynch believe me scumboy...

But since I am not Mafia and found another guilty one tonight, the person was, what a surprise, you.

@dtewi: Shut up you're dead.

Signature goes here!

Hmm... why didn't I finish my last sentence... what was I even trying to say...

I think I was thinking something like:

I dont even care about your crazy plans getting the cop lynched...

Around the Network
dtewi said:
radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

What about my instincts? D: I thought that Wonk and Nord were bad guys :o

But then again, I also thought that Dtewi was Mafia- no hard feelings Dtewi; I think we just have conflicting personalities :)

But yeah, I'll vote: Wonktonodi, because I trust Stef's roleclaim if he's confident enough to simply give out the name of a player that is Mafia :D Sorry for doubting the "half-cop" thing.

Would you just stop? My play was consistent, you just suck at mafia.

I don't think that I do :( I feel that you just misinterpret things that I say, or try to bend the truth so that it's almost unrecognisable. I prefer to play more honourably :)

You don't think I play honorably? YOU DON'T THINK I PLAY HONORABLY?

At least I'm against PM-quoting! At least I wouldn't do a double-lynch! At least I have ethics in this game!

How dare you talk about being honorable!

Hey calm down - I hate people using italics when they're talking to me ;_;

I didn't really PM quote - I blanked out most of the words, but I didn't realise that the font was different :p I was dead either way, so whatever. Also, what's this about a double-lynch?

In Mafia, you've got to keep calm through both life and death - you just have to step back and take a look at the bigger picture; nobody can trust anyone, and it's only those that keep calm that can survive, whether they're the Mafia or Town ^^

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Anyway, off to sleep :)

Vote: Wonk

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

Could you repeat this "plot" you've uncovered, I know it's hidden somewhere in the walls of text you posted yesterday but I'd like a short concise version please?

Ok and sorry about walls of text yesterday.

My thought was stefl was mafia as well as nord.  By stefl claiming a cop roll and turing in nord he'd get our trust.  Then with the doctor waisting protection on stefl they mafia could take out whomever they wanted.  By the role claim being a half role stefl would only have to say something every other day and even then would only have to say someone is scum when pressure built.  But since another mafia member got lynched for lurking they might be getting desperate and trying something sooner than latter. 

Some things that make me wonder is why seftl wasn't lynched or even attemted if stefl were a cop.  And where was stefl yesterday when Metalgear was getting lynched?

Stefl1504 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Huh? So you are trying to frame me? Honestly if I where Mafia I would just have said that someone who I know is town is town... I would not risk my position as cop just for one mislynch believe me scumboy...

But since I am not Mafia and found another guilty one tonight, the person was, what a surprise, you.

That's what I would have expected you to do.  My guess is loosing metalgear might have changed your plan a bit or made you feel desperate.

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

Ok and sorry about walls of text yesterday.

My thought was stefl was mafia as well as nord.  By stefl claiming a cop roll and turing in nord he'd get our trust.  Then with the doctor waisting protection on stefl they mafia could take out whomever they wanted.  By the role claim being a half role stefl would only have to say something every other day and even then would only have to say someone is scum when pressure built.  But since another mafia member got lynched for lurking they might be getting desperate and trying something sooner than latter. 

Some things that make me wonder is why seftl wasn't lynched or even attemted if stefl were a cop.  And where was stefl yesterday when Metalgear was getting lynched?

Like others mentioned, both I and Nord where not on the Radar... It would make no sense for me to get someone lynched who is not on the radar if I would be mafia... but that is all to hypotetical...

Well, like you might have noticed I was yesterday pretty much inactive... still no reason to not vote for him... but he got lynched anyway and it always happens that someone does not vote for the one to be lynched...

What makes me more curious... you try to tell the town that I am a bad guy and don't even care to vote for me? Shame on you, Mr. Wonk...