By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What about my instincts? D: I thought that Wonk and Nord were bad guys :o

But then again, I also thought that Dtewi was Mafia- no hard feelings Dtewi; I think we just have conflicting personalities :)

But yeah, I'll vote: Wonktonodi, because I trust Stef's roleclaim if he's confident enough to simply give out the name of a player that is Mafia :D Sorry for doubting the "half-cop" thing.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Actually, maybe some discussion would be for the best.

Unvote: Wonk

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@Stefl:  Did you investigate wonk? Or is this the result of regular suspicion?

I did investigate him.

Why didn't the Mafia kill you last night? I thought that people were suspicious of Dtewi, and you'd be a much more obvious target xP

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:

But then again, I also thought that Dtewi was Mafia- no hard feelings Dtewi; I think we just have conflicting personalities :)

But yeah, I'll vote: Wonktonodi, because I trust Stef's roleclaim if he's confident enough to simply give out the name of a player that is Mafia :D Sorry for doubting the "half-cop" thing.

It's not my fault that you discredited yourself on Day One with some lying and erratic behavior. If it makes you feel better, now that I know that 3 scum were after you that day, I feel much less suspicious of you.

For GOW, I was also referring to the DBZ game when he came back from the dead and identified 3 Mafia in his first few posts.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I did investigate him.

Why didn't the Mafia kill you last night? I thought that people were suspicious of Dtewi, and you'd be a much more obvious target xP

The doctor is alive, the Mafia assumed Stefl would have protection.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I did investigate him.

Maybe they don't want to waste a kill at night and are not risking to try killing me and try to search for the doc...

radishhead said:

Would you just stop? My play was consistent, you just suck at mafia.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
radishhead said:

I don't think that I do :( I feel that you just misinterpret things that I say, or try to bend the truth so that it's almost unrecognisable. I prefer to play more honourably :)

Watch me on YouTube!

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I did investigate him.

Now what i expected to come has come.  I figure out your plot and we got a mafia yesterday.  So you do it a little soner and claim to investigate me figuring even if they take you out tomorrow you'll be close enough.  A bit risky but what do I know.  Only suprize is I thought you guys would just taken me out last night.  Maybe you felt more thretened by Dtewi since people were suspecting me yesterday. 

radishhead said:
dtewi said:
radishhead said:

I don't think that I do :( I feel that you just misinterpret things that I say, or try to bend the truth so that it's almost unrecognisable. I prefer to play more honourably :)

You don't think I play honorably? YOU DON'T THINK I PLAY HONORABLY?

At least I'm against PM-quoting! At least I wouldn't do a double-lynch! At least I have ethics in this game!

How dare you talk about being honorable!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you