By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@trucks

You are wrong, first of all if you really did read all my post you should have seen when I said I was joking about the whole DIE RADISH DIE because of the last game were people found him suspicious on the first day and turned out to be the serial killer. At that point I wasn't really even that suspicious of radishhead, thats why I wasn't serious and why I didn't vote but when he said that he was unhappy that people saw through his disguise and he lied about the his no lynch prederence to appear more pro town is when I got really suspicious. And waiting until radishhead had enough votes so I could jump on the bandwagon makes no sense because I would have voted earlier when he was in danger of getting lynched. The reason why I voted for him was because I thought he was most likely to be scum, and I still think that now.

-

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

I would have believed Stef 100% if he said that he was cop, but as half-cop? I'm not so sure. :S

Why not?  I dont believe there is a reason not to. Cause if we had a "real cop" he would have already come forward because that would have gotten us 2 mafia in one shot. Especially since we were asking for him to because of how much odd Stefl's role claim was. It would have caught 2 mafia right in a lie.  Well a smart player would have anyway.  Cause if the slim possibility of a "real cop" still existing, he sould be modkilled for being dumb. 

There are really only 2 scenarios where Stefl could be lying. 

1. The "real cop" never came forward to help the town nab 2 mafia in one day without even an investgation result given.  But obviously no player would be that dumb, right?

2. hatmoza never gave the town a cop and the mafia has successfully lied to everyone,  in which case we can blame hatmoza, cause lets face it,  17 people and no cop for the town?  Talk about being a bad mod.

And we would just believe this third person because?

It really wouldn't matter if we believed them our not, cause if that third person was mafia they would basically be committing suicide. Cause if we lynched the other cop, Stefl in this instance, and he actually turned up cop.  We would have then lynched them without discussion the next day.

Well we'd have to believe someone enough to vote for someone else.  Nord's story was much less believable so that made him the most likely target and so we'd then be more inclined to believe Stefl.  If we then take out the third person who was a cop the next day.  It would still be another day till we could lynch Stefl for a lie.  In that time the mafia would take out a few more and they would have gotten the cop.  Risky on their part if caught but not enough to just loose the game.  While if believed it could take even longer to find out.

I wasn't saying a third would come up mafia I was saying if Stefl is fake but the real cop showed up who would be believed more. 

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

I would have believed Stef 100% if he said that he was cop, but as half-cop? I'm not so sure. :S

Why not?  I dont believe there is a reason not to. Cause if we had a "real cop" he would have already come forward because that would have gotten us 2 mafia in one shot. Especially since we were asking for him to because of how much odd Stefl's role claim was. It would have caught 2 mafia right in a lie.  Well a smart player would have anyway.  Cause if the slim possibility of a "real cop" still existing, he sould be modkilled for being dumb. 

1. The "real cop" never came forward to help the town nab 2 mafia in one day without even an investgation result given.  But obviously no player would be that dumb, right?

2. hatmoza never gave the town a cop and the mafia has successfully lied to everyone,  in which case we can blame hatmoza, cause lets face it,  17 people and no cop for the town?  Talk about being a bad mod.

It really wouldn't matter if we believed them our not, cause if that third person was mafia they would basically be committing suicide. Cause if we lynched the other cop, Stefl in this instance, and he actually turned up cop.  We would have then lynched them without discussion the next day.

Well we'd have to believe someone enough to vote for someone else.  Nord's story was much less believable so that made him the most likely target and so we'd then be more inclined to believe Stefl.  If we then take out the third person who was a cop the next day.  It would still be another day till we could lynch Stefl for a lie.  In that time the mafia would take out a few more and they would have gotten the cop.  Risky on their part if caught but not enough to just loose the game.  While if believed it could take even longer to find out.

I wasn't saying a third would come up mafia I was saying if Stefl is fake but the real cop showed up who would be believed more. 

You seem to be getting away from the point here.  If Stefl was really lying about his role,  the real cop would have come forward instantly.  But that didnt happen. Because no one came forward and claimed otherwise there was no reason to not believe him. Sure his role came with an odd limitation, but other roles have had this limitation.  He came up with a scum hit on his investigation and we lynched them and it was correct.

And it goes back to my original point,  you had no problems throwing a vote on radishhead for lying, why not nordlead for basically the same thing?   Its because he is your fellow mafioso isn't it?  You being new you didn't know how to react to the situation of one of your friends getting caught so you just tried to lay low.  

Well thats my take on the situation anyway.  

Vote MetalGear_94.

I'm watching you Vetteman. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Votals:
[5] MetalGear_94: Vetteman94, SuperAdrianK, dtewi, TruckOSaurus, Final-Fan
[2] Homer_Simpson: (dtewi), (Stefl1504), Wonktonodi, radishhead
[0] radishhead: (SuperAdrianK), (Vetteman94), (Hephaestos)
[0] Vetteman94: (dtewi)
[0] Wonktonodi: (radishhead)
[4] No Vote:  Hephaestos, Homer_Simpson, MetalGear_94, Stefl1504
With 11 alive it takes 6(minus 1 for every 2 votes not on the two front-runners) to reach plurality.

Around the Network

Looks like I just got lynched, 

Goodbye my lovely townies and good luck!!

;_;

unless I'm wrong and you can unvote

UNVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

You seem to be getting away from the point here.  If Stefl was really lying about his role,  the real cop would have come forward instantly.  But that didnt happen. Because no one came forward and claimed otherwise there was no reason to not believe him. Sure his role came with an odd limitation, but other roles have had this limitation.  He came up with a scum hit on his investigation and we lynched them and it was correct.

And it goes back to my original point,  you had no problems throwing a vote on radishhead for lying, why not nordlead for basically the same thing?   Its because he is your fellow mafioso isn't it?  You being new you didn't know how to react to the situation of one of your friends getting caught so you just tried to lay low.  

Why would the "real cop" come forward instantly?  Is there a rule that there can be only one cop?  Is there a rule that there can be only full rolls and not half rolls?  I didn't vote because if we took more time we could have gotten more info from stefl.   If i were to have just voted for nord you could be saying I just voted for him since he was alreadya gonner.   You complain about my vote for radish, yet you complain about my vote for nord for the opposite reason.  So from my perspective it seems it's not the reasoning you are going for but the person, me.

My vote for radish was from reasons listed.  I worded it poorly then and can't deny that but it was about lies but his alone.  I voted GOW over his own lies as well.  Nord was a different story because I don't think he's the only one lying.  If we had taken longer it might have let them slip up. 

You could very well be in on it as well coming after me for coming up with the idea, saying that it couldn't happen so others don't think it's possible and then try and make me look like scum to either get me to stop making the argument or to get me lynched.

FOS vetteman94 and stefl1504

Final-Fan said:

Vote MetalGear_94.

I'm watching you Vetteman. 

thats nice, im watching you too

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:

Why would the "real cop" come forward instantly?  Is there a rule that there can be only one cop?  Is there a rule that there can be only full rolls and not half rolls?  I didn't vote because if we took more time we could have gotten more info from stefl.   If i were to have just voted for nord you could be saying I just voted for him since he was alreadya gonner.   You complain about my vote for radish, yet you complain about my vote for nord for the opposite reason.  So from my perspective it seems it's not the reasoning you are going for but the person, me.

My vote for radish was from reasons listed.  I worded it poorly then and can't deny that but it was about lies but his alone.  I voted GOW over his own lies as well.  Nord was a different story because I don't think he's the only one lying.  If we had taken longer it might have let them slip up. 

You could very well be in on it as well coming after me for coming up with the idea, saying that it couldn't happen so others don't think it's possible and then try and make me look like scum to either get me to stop making the argument or to get me lynched.

The real cop would come forward instantly to out a scum trying to fake roleclaim.  And while there may not be a rule for it, I cant remember a game here that we had 2 cops.  There is a deputy role that we have used often and they replace the cop when he dies but he is just a regular townie until then.  There is no rule against limiting powers to a certain number of nights, alot of roles are limited like that to reduce their power,  its rare to see it in a cop though.  

Im not complaining about your vote for radish, I'm complaining about your lack of a vote for nordlead, for the same reasons, despite having the chance to vote for him 3 times.  He lied, so did radish and so did GodofWar,  but you had no problems voting for the other 2 so why not nordlead?  You say it so we could have more discussion, but you didnt really have any discussion after that.  Your only comment after the three I posted was how you wish you wold have lynched radish instead of Kantor the first day.  If more discussion was important to you didnt you add more than that? Why didnt you talk more about the situation at hand with everyone else?  Its because you didnt care. 

So whats your idea?  That stefl is mafia posing as a cop?  So are you saying that the real cop hasn't come forward or that we just don't have one at all?

Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:

The real cop would come forward instantly to out a scum trying to fake roleclaim.  And while there may not be a rule for it, I cant remember a game here that we had 2 cops.  There is a deputy role that we have used often and they replace the cop when he dies but he is just a regular townie until then.  There is no rule against limiting powers to a certain number of nights, alot of roles are limited like that to reduce their power,  its rare to see it in a cop though.  

Im not complaining about your vote for radish, I'm complaining about your lack of a vote for nordlead, for the same reasons, despite having the chance to vote for him 3 times.  He lied, so did radish and so did GodofWar,  but you had no problems voting for the other 2 so why not nordlead?  You say it so we could have more discussion, but you didnt really have any discussion after that.  Your only comment after the three I posted was how you wish you wold have lynched radish instead of Kantor the first day.  If more discussion was important to you didnt you add more than that? Why didnt you talk more about the situation at hand with everyone else?  Its because you didnt care. 

So whats your idea?  That stefl is mafia posing as a cop?  So are you saying that the real cop hasn't come forward or that we just don't have one at all?

I didn't know there is normally only one cop.  And honestly if stefl is a half cop there might be two half cops instead of one.  Now I understand where you are coming from with saying the real cop would come forward.  Had I known it was the normal for there to be just one cop I probably would have voted nord on the second or third chance I had.  I had hoped for more discussion although I fest a bit to ignorant at the time to be the best one leading it.  As I've said I felt stefl and nord were lying.  Nords being worse wasn't enough to push me to vote because there was someone else I thought lying who could talk more as well.  Lynching the one to fast would be like the town validating the other lie.  Sorry I didn't push more on stefl then. 

Yeah that was my theory and I'm still not sure it's all bad with the fact that does it seem right that we would only have half a cop?  Or two half cops?