By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

~13 hours according to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3783996

@hatmoza: Not that there's a tie in the voting now, but you should explain what action you'll take should there be one at the deadline.

Plurality

*hits zombie with a shovel*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:

I think both roleclaims are BS.  Nords was just moreso.  How many halfcops have there been in mafia games?  The site hat linked in the fist post never mentions half roles.  So I think it could very well be a mafia plot of throwing one of their own under the bus to get us to believe the half cop.  The half cop would likely get the defence of the doctor so the mafia could take out whomever they want.  The cop can claim on other days that they looked into someone who is scum and say they are clean so the town goes after someone else leaving at least two mafia safe. 

As for the vote for radish.  I comented on that later.  I didn't vote because there was a mob.  I voted because of the reasons the mob had formed.  Just not worded well.  Since doing that and being called out on it I've been a bit more causios with my vote.   I still don't trust stefl even though nord was scum. 

Well... since this game is about distrusting people I am not even a tiny bit of angry at you... and don't worry I trust no one... just like you should.

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

@hatmoza: Not that there's a tie in the voting now, but you should explain what action you'll take should there be one at the deadline.

Plurality

Lack of plurality yet there's a tie.

Votals:
[2] MetalGear_94: Vetteman94, SuperAdrianK
[2] Homer_Simpson: (dtewi), (Stefl1504), Wonktonodi, radishhead
[0] radishhead: (SuperAdrianK), (Vetteman94), (Hephaestos)
[0] Vetteman94: (dtewi)
[0] Wonktonodi: (radishhead)
[7] No Vote: dtewi, Final-Fan, Hephaestos, Homer_Simpson, MetalGear_94, Stefl1504, TruckOSaurus
With 11 alive it takes 6(minus 1 for every 2 votes not on the two front-runners) to reach plurality.

radishhead said:

I would have believed Stef 100% if he said that he was cop, but as half-cop? I'm not so sure. :S

Why not?  I dont believe there is a reason not to. Cause if we had a "real cop" he would have already come forward because that would have gotten us 2 mafia in one shot. Especially since we were asking for him to because of how much odd Stefl's role claim was. It would have caught 2 mafia right in a lie.  Well a smart player would have anyway.  Cause if the slim possibility of a "real cop" still existing, he sould be modkilled for being dumb. 

There are really only 2 scenarios where Stefl could be lying. 

1. The "real cop" never came forward to help the town nab 2 mafia in one day without even an investgation result given.  But obviously no player would be that dumb, right?

2. hatmoza never gave the town a cop and the mafia has successfully lied to everyone,  in which case we can blame hatmoza, cause lets face it,  17 people and no cop for the town?  Talk about being a bad mod.

Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

I would have believed Stef 100% if he said that he was cop, but as half-cop? I'm not so sure. :S

Why not?  I dont believe there is a reason not to. Cause if we had a "real cop" he would have already come forward because that would have gotten us 2 mafia in one shot. Especially since we were asking for him to because of how much odd Stefl's role claim was. It would have caught 2 mafia right in a lie.  Well a smart player would have anyway.  Cause if the slim possibility of a "real cop" still existing, he sould be modkilled for being dumb. 

1. The "real cop" never came forward to help the town nab 2 mafia in one day without even an investgation result given.  But obviously no player would be that dumb, right?

2. hatmoza never gave the town a cop and the mafia has successfully lied to everyone,  in which case we can blame hatmoza, cause lets face it,  17 people and no cop for the town?  Talk about being a bad mod.

And we would just believe this third person because?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Plurality

Lack of plurality yet there's a tie.

Then plurality will rule a double lynch :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:

I feel that he's working together with another member, but I can't put my finger on it - maybe Dtewi, but I'm not confident enough to make another remark on that yet.  

Just my thoughts

What the FUCK is it with you guys suspecting me for no reason other than the fact that I suspected you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Also, I am am vehemently against double lynches.

Vote: MG94

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Vote: Metal_Gear

He's been lurking big time and he seemed to be waiting for radish to get enough votes to hop on the bandwagon on Day One.

Signature goes here!

Wonktonodi said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

And we would just believe this third person because?

It really wouldn't matter if we believed them our not, cause if that third person was mafia they would basically be committing suicide. Cause if we lynched the other cop, Stefl in this instance, and he actually turned up cop.  We would have then lynched them without discussion the next day.