By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman.  You're saying it wouldn't look scummy if he quickly jumped on the cop bandwagon without saying much, and that was his only post for a long time?

Wait, I don't get the chronology of when he was at work in relation to his posts.  Someone please clear this up for me, and if there's a chance he's lying it's VERY worth it. 

I may not recall correctly when it's work or sleep because I've had a very odd schedule this last week.  I've had a day where I went to work at 9:30 at night and came home at 6 in the morning two days where I went into work at 7 in the morning a day at 4:30 in the afternoon till 11:30 at night and a day in at 11:30 till 5:30.  In this week I've also had my brother and his girlfriend come in to town so some of my free time was with them.  Went to sacramento for thanksgiving.  Went out to dinner with my family and my brothers girl friensd family and finally got to see a movie. 

If I happen to say work when it might have been a time when I was asleep or time with family I apoligize.  The main thing was, I didn't want to vote when I wanted to have some discussion.  As I had said, nords role claim was bad, but the cop role claim wasn't great either.  Something really feels wrong here.  A vote then would have either endend it or been one vote away, and I wasn't ready for that since it's two people involed.  With GOW it was just him in his lie so I didn't feel bad voting for him when I did, plus IIRC I still was on for a while after my vote with gow so I could pay attention to more discussion even if that mostly was hat saying the day wasn't officially over till the write up and people arguing over what it being over meant.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

Hang on - if I go to sleep now and wake up in 9 hours time, will the time be up by then? Just got to decide if I should vote now or wait until morning and read through the evidence, but obviously I'll have to do all that now if I don't have the time.

You should at least look through the evidence now and add any helpful info you can,  so that if you do have time in the morning you can do a quick check of what has been posted and make a voting decision.   But I think the time may be up by then

I'm not sure how valid the opinions of a suspect are, but I'll tell you my main two suspicions- if only to see how well I did predicting them at the end of the game :P

Many people have displayed their feelings about Homer's actions during this game, including the way that he's responded to questioning and the somewhat strange reasons for voting for people. I agree with these suspicions, and am willing to vote for Homer, but I think that there is a contender for lynching that is a little less obvious - 

I'm quite confident that Wonk is mafia - I've been watching him more closely than any of the other players since he started jumping on various "lynch radish" bandwagons and jumping off them again once they stumbled a little. He's made repeated posts saying about he wishes to vote Homer, but feels that I'm a more urgent target.

During points of the game where my early mistakes had been forgotten, he brings them up again and the suspicion storm starts up again. If he was town, then he'd be a very dangerous one - but I don't like hiding behind the possibility that someone that I vote for is town, and if I vote for someone, I'm always certain that they're a Mafia.

That's another reason why I'm suspicious of him - he's one of those players that votes for someone and makes a statement about any reasons why the person he voted for could be town, and what the situation would be if he was town - why would you vote for someone if there is a fairly strong possibility that they're town? That's the situation that I've found myself in quite a few times this game, and I can trace a lot of it back to Wonk.

I already stated my suspicions on him earlier in the game, and I don't remember him replying - in-fact, he's been quite quiet during the more recent periods of the game, and I think this is because he recognises that he's drawing a bit of suspicion. A clever mafia - but I think I've found him out. 

I feel that he's working together with another member, but I can't put my finger on it - maybe Dtewi, but I'm not confident enough to make another remark on that yet.  

Just my thoughts

I voted for you once.  I've not been one to start saying that we should vote for you but I"m ready to agree with people when they say we should have voted for you. 

I've made the staments that I do because no one can read my mind so I have to share my thoughts somehow.  If someone is able to use some of the thoughts I share to help me see if something is more likely I'd go with it.  If someone shows me that there is a flaw with the logic I listen to that as well.  I've not been that quiet and have responded to many peoples suspicions.

Just you keep bringing up the subject - I'm aware that you've only voted for me once. All the mafia know that I'm an easy target, because I do a fairly good job drawing attention to myself without their help. Just bringing up the subject would be a good strategy for the Mafia: ie. conversation about Homer and just mentioning as a side thing that you still think that we should keep an eye on me :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:

Or rather, I don't think it indicates that he IS scum. 

So you dont find it scummy that despite him agreeing the roleclaim was BS,  he still didnt think it was worth a vote.  This is also the same guy who voted for radishhead the first day but not because he lied or was even that suspicious of him, but for mob mentality reasons. Post Reference If he could be that nonchalant about a first day lynch vote,  why not a third day vote that has a cop saying he is scum, with a BS roleclaim to follow it up.

I think both roleclaims are BS.  Nords was just moreso.  How many halfcops have there been in mafia games?  The site hat linked in the fist post never mentions half roles.  So I think it could very well be a mafia plot of throwing one of their own under the bus to get us to believe the half cop.  The half cop would likely get the defence of the doctor so the mafia could take out whomever they want.  The cop can claim on other days that they looked into someone who is scum and say they are clean so the town goes after someone else leaving at least two mafia safe. 

As for the vote for radish.  I comented on that later.  I didn't vote because there was a mob.  I voted because of the reasons the mob had formed.  Just not worded well.  Since doing that and being called out on it I've been a bit more causios with my vote.   I still don't trust stefl even though nord was scum. 

I would have believed Stef 100% if he said that he was cop, but as half-cop? I'm not so sure. :S

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Just you keep bringing up the subject - I'm aware that you've only voted for me once. All the mafia know that I'm an easy target, because I do a fairly good job drawing attention to myself without their help. Just bringing up the subject would be a good strategy for the Mafia: ie. conversation about Homer and just mentioning as a side thing that you still think that we should keep an eye on me :p

Or I keep bringing it up because I think you are scum, yet not as dangouros because no one trusts you so I try and see If I can find other scum instead of trying to get everyone to lynch you.

radishhead said:

I would have believed Stef 100% if he said that he was cop, but as half-cop? I'm not so sure. :S

Well we agree on something

that wories me...

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:

Well we agree on something

that wories me...

Don't worry - it worries me too. :)

Watch me on YouTube!

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:

Or I keep bringing it up because I think you are scum, yet not as dangouros because no one trusts you so I try and see If I can find other scum instead of trying to get everyone to lynch you.

It's a fair point. I'm still watching you though :(

Watch me on YouTube!

Alright, I'm going to sleep now, I think that the timer will be up when I wake up - I hope to see a Mafia dead :p

After a bit of thought; maybe it's not best to lynch Wonk right now - I'm trying to convince myself that he's 100% mafia, but it just doesn't feel quite right.

Ithink that it'd be in the best interests of the town if we lynch Homer today. I'd expand on the point more, but I'd only be repeating what others have said just a couple of hours ago. 

Unvote: Wonk

Vote: Homer

G'night

Watch me on YouTube!