By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

~13 hours according to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3783996

@hatmoza: Not that there's a tie in the voting now, but you should explain what action you'll take should there be one at the deadline.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman.  You're saying it wouldn't look scummy if he quickly jumped on the cop bandwagon without saying much, and that was his only post for a long time?

Wait, I don't get the chronology of when he was at work in relation to his posts.  Someone please clear this up for me, and if there's a chance he's lying it's VERY worth it. 

He was at work between the first 2 posts I linked to.

Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman.  You're saying it wouldn't look scummy if he quickly jumped on the cop bandwagon without saying much, and that was his only post for a long time?

Wait, I don't get the chronology of when he was at work in relation to his posts.  Someone please clear this up for me, and if there's a chance he's lying it's VERY worth it. 

He was at work between the first 2 posts I linked to.

OK, thanks.  I see why it's odd, but I don't think it's scummy. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Or rather, I don't think it indicates that he IS scum. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

We're going to pancake against the wall if you don't figure out whom to vote for NOW.

Now then: Homer, Radish, Vette, MG. My suspects list.

Unvote for now.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Hang on - if I go to sleep now and wake up in 9 hours time, will the time be up by then? Just got to decide if I should vote now or wait until morning and read through the evidence, but obviously I'll have to do all that now if I don't have the time.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Hang on - if I go to sleep now and wake up in 9 hours time, will the time be up by then? Just got to decide if I should vote now or wait until morning and read through the evidence, but obviously I'll have to do all that now if I don't have the time.

You should at least look through the evidence now and add any helpful info you can,  so that if you do have time in the morning you can do a quick check of what has been posted and make a voting decision.   But I think the time may be up by then

Final-Fan said:

Or rather, I don't think it indicates that he IS scum. 

So you dont find it scummy that despite him agreeing the roleclaim was BS,  he still didnt think it was worth a vote.  This is also the same guy who voted for radishhead the first day but not because he lied or was even that suspicious of him, but for mob mentality reasons. Post Reference If he could be that nonchalant about a first day lynch vote,  why not a third day vote that has a cop saying he is scum, with a BS roleclaim to follow it up.

Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

You should at least look through the evidence now and add any helpful info you can,  so that if you do have time in the morning you can do a quick check of what has been posted and make a voting decision.   But I think the time may be up by then

I'm not sure how valid the opinions of a suspect are, but I'll tell you my main two suspicions- if only to see how well I did predicting them at the end of the game :P

Many people have displayed their feelings about Homer's actions during this game, including the way that he's responded to questioning and the somewhat strange reasons for voting for people. I agree with these suspicions, and am willing to vote for Homer, but I think that there is a contender for lynching that is a little less obvious - 

I'm quite confident that Wonk is mafia - I've been watching him more closely than any of the other players since he started jumping on various "lynch radish" bandwagons and jumping off them again once they stumbled a little. He's made repeated posts saying about he wishes to vote Homer, but feels that I'm a more urgent target.

During points of the game where my early mistakes had been forgotten, he brings them up again and the suspicion storm starts up again. If he was town, then he'd be a very dangerous one - but I don't like hiding behind the possibility that someone that I vote for is town, and if I vote for someone, I'm always certain that they're a Mafia.

That's another reason why I'm suspicious of him - he's one of those players that votes for someone and makes a statement about any reasons why the person he voted for could be town, and what the situation would be if he was town - why would you vote for someone if there is a fairly strong possibility that they're town? That's the situation that I've found myself in quite a few times this game, and I can trace a lot of it back to Wonk.

I already stated my suspicions on him earlier in the game, and I don't remember him replying - in-fact, he's been quite quiet during the more recent periods of the game, and I think this is because he recognises that he's drawing a bit of suspicion. A clever mafia - but I think I've found him out. 

I feel that he's working together with another member, but I can't put my finger on it - maybe Dtewi, but I'm not confident enough to make another remark on that yet.  

Just my thoughts

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Sorry - I forgot:

Vote: Wonk

Watch me on YouTube!