By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Votals:
[2] MetalGear_94: Vetteman94, SuperAdrianK
[1] Homer_Simpson: (dtewi), (Stefl1504), Wonktonodi
[1] Vetteman94: dtewi
[0] radishhead: (SuperAdrianK), (Vetteman94), (Hephaestos)
[7] No Vote: Final-Fan, Hephaestos, Homer_Simpson, MetalGear_94, radishhead, Stefl1504, TruckOSaurus

Around the Network

Reread wonk's posts... never particulary caught my eye... but it's getting late so maybe I missed something.

Reread dtewi's posts and it ends up my bad vibes about him were mostly because of that post he made yesterday telling me it was not the time to discuss Homer's action. So nothing much on that front.

Signature goes here!

SuperAdrianK said:

The only problem I see with this is that the second, or real cop for that matter, is that it will confuse the town on which one to vote.  The first or second cop.

Also, wonktonodi has been giving me bad vibes, because of the way he posts things... >_>

Anything in particular I could clear up for you? Or do I just need to get used to posting in mafia games? 

TruckOSaurus said:

As for lurking, Metal_Gear had made a whopping 11 posts since the start of the game an impressive 2 posts ahead of previously replaced player dsister. That definately puts him in the lynch worthy category.

Did you get a breakdown by day for the posts?

TruckOSaurus said:

Reread wonk's posts... never particulary caught my eye... but it's getting late so maybe I missed something.

Reread dtewi's posts and it ends up my bad vibes about him were mostly because of that post he made yesterday telling me it was not the time to discuss Homer's action. So nothing much on that front.

This is why I want to to have a small game next round. Such a large number typically leads to discouragement of thread re-reading.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

The only problem I see with this is that the second, or real cop for that matter, is that it will confuse the town on which one to vote.  The first or second cop.

Also, wonktonodi has been giving me bad vibes, because of the way he posts things... >_>

Anything in particular I could clear up for you? Or do I just need to get used to posting in mafia games? 

Its just... how you... post. Yeah, just a feelin', which is most likely nothing, until something special happens. Like a cop investigation or you messing up.

My scummy sensors are tingling around you just because how you post things.

SuperAdrianK said:
Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Its just... how you... post. Yeah, just a feelin', which is most likely nothing, until something special happens. Like a cop investigation or you messing up.

My scummy sensors are tingling around you just because how you post things.

fair enough.  I wonder how much of that is from joining the game midway through.  It felt odd to me having someone take over mid game since that's several days where we don't have any interations with you to get a feeling for you. I don't get a scummy feeling from you though. 

off topic

how many mafia games have you played?

Tired of reading posts so I'm going from a different angle:

Kantor voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, GOW, noname, radish, stefl, prof

GOW voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, noname, nordlead, Truck, Vetteman, Wonk

nordlead voters: dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Homer, radish, Stefl, Vetteman

I believe that for a mislynch to happen the town always need some help from carefully placed scum votes. Also, for the lynching of nordlead there's the fact that there's always some scum willing to vote for their partner to make themselves look better.

So looking at voting patterns and removing people we know are town and dead people:

For the lynching of Kantor on Day One we have ---- dtewi, Final-Fan and radish as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of GOW on Day Two we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Vetteman and Wonk as potential scum voters.

For the lynching of nordlead on Day Three we have --- dtewi, Final-Fan, Heph, Homer and Vetteman as potential scum voters.

Quick stats:

dtewi and Final-Fan show up everytime.

Day One has a very short list of three people, we should look into them.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:

I try to make as many one-liners as possible, because they're short, simple and easy to understand. You've probably seen in this game that when I make longer and more complex statements, they get misinterpreted and backfire on me :p I've been told to make what I'm trying to say more obvious, and I can't do this without shortening the length of my points. Being put into a situation where I can't do anything in fear of being labelled "scum" is something that has already happened to me once in this game, so please don't do it to me again - besides, the line that I typed is very valid: you've already seen a round where I've played as the SK, and I'm not afraid to admit that I'd play the same way as the SK every time. What's the point if you're not killing people?

Also, I think that people just generally feel that I'm a character that's not to be trusted. How many real "mistakes" have I made this game? 

1. Day one lynch "lie"

2. Not much posting during the middle of the game

There's not really much to go on, and I'd say that I just radiate "scum" - a bit like Homer :P Actually, I don't know if that's true or not, because it's impossible to get an unbiased opinion when analysing yourself. Could anyone give a quick list of things that don't seem quite right with the way that I've been playing this round, and I'll try to address the concerns. Thanks :)

Those one liners get a bit anoying.  Some of them feel like you are saying told you so.  When you either didn't or just were guessing.  Some of them just make you feel like a parrot.  Reapeating things that have been said but not adding any more thought to them, or showing new connections.  Those one liners are also often not part of a conversation just you putting something out there.  Which is almost like lurking in a way but you do respond to other posts as well so there are those who lurk more than you.

dtewi said:

This is why I want to to have a small game next round. Such a large number typically leads to discouragement of thread re-reading.

How many people would be a small game?