By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

*dips head in thought*

....ok then.... we are tearing ourselves apart.... the town that is...

We need to look more intuitively into the game...

What would a scum do in a situation like this?

Let's say that radish and Gow are townies.

What would a scum do?

I'd say: they would lay back and only contribute enough so that they aren't passed off as lurking. Play it safe... no opinions... and bandwagon one of the two...

Vote: Vetteman.

He's been flying under the radar completely. I hardly even remember him posting much. What is the last idea he has contributed on his own?

Well you obviously havent read the last page much have you. You want someone who has been completely flying under the radar,  look at MetalGear_94.  Since that is where my current vote lies and not on one of the other 2 you claim I am bandwagoning

You have been flying under the radar. Which is inconsistent with your previous games, where you are frankly more outspoken and have succumbed to some form of anger...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

hats off scum, you are about to be on the verge of winning then, im a townie, everything I have done was about trying to catch scum, I voiced suspicions about several people on day 1, not just kantor, ignored, I gave plenty of reasons for all my votes, ignored

frankly certain people have been gunning for my lynch for like 2-3 days now, you guys are tools for letting the scum play you like this.

FoS dtewi and Truckosarus

like anyone gives a damn but they both have been intent on my death for some time now

when the town is basically screwed tomorrow, at least pressure them, eh?

with townies like these, who needs scum?

For the hundreth time... why didn't you address the GOW situation on Day Two?

I cant even remember what you wanted me to have commented on? I remember vaguely coming online reading your posts and replying to them though

Homer_Simpson said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

hats off scum, you are about to be on the verge of winning then, im a townie, everything I have done was about trying to catch scum, I voiced suspicions about several people on day 1, not just kantor, ignored, I gave plenty of reasons for all my votes, ignored

frankly certain people have been gunning for my lynch for like 2-3 days now, you guys are tools for letting the scum play you like this.

like anyone gives a damn but they both have been intent on my death for some time now

I cant even remember what you wanted me to have commented on? I remember vaguely coming online reading your posts and replying to them though

I can't decide if I want you dead or not.... I think the answer is yes though.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Homer_Simpson said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

How about the main event that drew all of the town's attention for the entire length of Day Two? Sadly I'm not sure anymore if you're scum or just totally uncommited to this game.

Normally (if we were in a better position) I would vote for you either way but we don't have much margin for error here so I'll check on this more carefully.

Signature goes here!

As for lurking, Metal_Gear had made a whopping 11 posts since the start of the game an impressive 2 posts ahead of previously replaced player dsister. That definately puts him in the lynch worthy category.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

*dips head in thought*

What would a scum do?

I'd say: they would lay back and only contribute enough so that they aren't passed off as lurking. Play it safe... no opinions... and bandwagon one of the two...

He's been flying under the radar completely. I hardly even remember him posting much. What is the last idea he has contributed on his own?

Well you obviously havent read the last page much have you. You want someone who has been completely flying under the radar,  look at MetalGear_94.  Since that is where my current vote lies and not on one of the other 2 you claim I am bandwagoning

You have been flying under the radar. Which is inconsistent with your previous games, where you are frankly more outspoken and have succumbed to some form of anger...

Well I guess I could start a rant similar to the one I had with theprof on the first day but actually start insulting people.  But I don't think that would be too constructive, we are having a difficult time as it is finding the remaining mafia members and another pro-town player acting crazy isn't going to help.  

I will try an post more but I with work being like it is now I cant promise it.

TruckOSaurus said:

As for lurking, Metal_Gear had made a whopping 11 posts since the start of the game an impressive 2 posts ahead of previously replaced player dsister. That definately puts him in the lynch worthy category.

This post gives me the feeling that if we vote for lurkers, we will get the scum like "Last game".

In fact, yeah, I rather go for a lurker at this point.

unvote:Radish

vote:Metal gear.

@Radish, you have come a long way, but at the end, I predict that you shall be slain by Mr. Kitten himself... ^-^

Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

*dips head in thought*

What would a scum do?

Well I guess I could start a rant similar to the one I had with theprof on the first day but actually start insulting people.  But I don't think that would be too constructive, we are having a difficult time as it is finding the remaining mafia members and another pro-town player acting crazy isn't going to help.  

....that is exactly what I'm talking about. It's unlike you at all. And frankly, my post was supposed to have goaded a response and it seems like you're treading light-footedly.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

....that is exactly what I'm talking about. It's unlike you at all. And frankly, my post was supposed to have goaded a response and it seems like you're treading light-footedly.

Well I dont know what to tell you really.  With the heavy damage already caused by some disruptive people I didnt think adding my name to the list would help things out.  But I can already see the direction this is taking.  And its a road that s better left untraveled.  

Just combed through nordlead's and Metal_Gear's posts and didn't find much.

nordlead:

He was pushing for radish's lynch quite strongly on Day One and continued down that path on Day Two. This makes me a bit less suspicious of radish.

On Day Two, he made this comment about GOW replying to Final-Fan (I added the names next to the pronouns for clarity)

He thinks you (Final-Fan) and I (nordlead) are incredibly scummy and that we are linked together. I consider his analysis questionable at best. Even if he did correctly accuse scum (accusing 5 people you'll probably hit one). Do you trust his judgement?

The first part could be reverse psychology, trying to say "He thinks we are linked how stupid is that?" when actually they are on the same team.

The second part could be nordlead trying to discredit GOW because he was actually on to something (which is why I'll be looking into wonk's posts next)

Metal_Gear

His posts can be mostly placed in two categories: 1) radish is the most suspicious or 2) I'll post more I promise

There is his weird move on Day One where he goes DIE RADISH DIE and then doesn't vote for him for the longest time. The impression I got was that he was waiting to see if it was a good bandwagon to  hop on.  So the theory that he could be scum sounds better and better to me.

Signature goes here!