By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What series this Gen will explode for Next Gen?

Inazuma Eleven, when it comes out here it is going to be massive

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Activision will want to sell Crash Bandicoot.

Sony buy him.

Naughty Dog and Media Molecule revive him.

Goes from selling about 1 Million, to selling 6-7 Million!

Quote me, bitches!

I will worship you every day if that happens.

Okay, I like this thread, its an interesting question, with only one answer so far that is any good imo, that was the guy (dont want to waste the effort of quoting) who mentioned Crysis and Deus Ex. These are both very good guesses, as neither will have taken a huge foothold in this gen but since they are upcoming, they will establishe the franchises within this generation just enough to carry through to next gen in a very big way.

(much the same way COD did from PS2 - this gen)

But my guess is RAGE. This game is going to be amazing, and as RAGE 2, and RAGE3 are created next gen, their natural evolution will possibly represent online shooters/ online racing/ and the future of online Fallout-esque RPG's all in one game.

I also wouldn't be suprised if the un-realized potential of MMO's (on consoles) took hold with this franchise as well.

The total evolution of such ideas are already starting with RAGE, and future iterations could see total success on a massive scale next gen.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

one word: psychonauts

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Dead space, some one will create dead space 4 for ps4 and x720 and recreate the genre...

"even a dead god still dreams"

Around the Network

I think Wii Sports 3 with added online and new functionalities only possible on the Wii 2 shall become the best selling game ever.