By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Character Announcement: Zero !!

wow cool Zero is back :)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/marvelvscapcom3/video/6284010?tag=topslot;thumb;1 

Around the Network

Cool. He was one of the better fighters in TvC.

Frank West nao plz.

The only bad thing about this game is that people think it plays like Tatsunoku vs Capcom when it really doesn't.

It feels like a complicated MvC 2 more than any type of TvC, similarly to how MvC2 felt like a complicated MvC, once you get used to the controls though the game is very simple.

My only beef with the game are the Special FX, Anematerasu simply has too much stuff going on, it's insane the ammount of particles and crap going and totally not called for.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

hes one of my favorite characters ever good to see him in this game .. first day purchase for me :)

Looks like the leaked list is real, and thus the roster is shitty

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Most people in the MvC3 world already know the entire roster.  I think the more revelant story is the cool ghouls and ghost (Arthur) background featured.

Y'know who would be an awesome character? Dr. Wily. He could kinda be like the Pokémon trainer in Brawl and let Robot Masters do his dirty work.

I think that'd be pretty neat.

Like we already know that she hulk would be playable back in april.  Now IGN features her:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/11/15/marvel-vs-capcom-3-she-hulk-trailer

Ninpanda said:

Y'know who would be an awesome character? Dr. Wily. He could kinda be like the Pokémon trainer in Brawl and let Robot Masters do his dirty work.

That would be cool, which is probably why he's not in the game

This is the full roster by the way:

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Ninpanda said:

That would be cool, which is probably why he's not in the game

This is the full roster by the way:

That is disappointing.

Knowing Capcom, we'll probably get some DLC characters down the line, though... But the initial roster still looks pretty "meh."