By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz! I need your ADVICE on WOMEN!

It is done. Mixed bag in terms of gains, though fun as hell. I wasn't sitting next to her throughout the movie, though we and another female coworker of mine spoke at length before the movie. She herself largely took the initiative afterwards in acquiring a cab and in paying for it for all 7 of us herself, which i vigorously attempted to insist against (down to the fact that i had the exact change the cabbie required)

Though if she's that insistent on that point, paying for her wouldn't really have gotten me anywhere, i guess.

So it's extremely late at night and i still have work tomorrow, and now i have to craft the next step on my own, but i am certainly glad i went.

I am open to your suggestions, gentlemen. What should i do next?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Ask her out for dinner... nothing too fancy.. just dinner.. for 2... on your costs... there's no alternative.. otherwise you'll end up in the "just friends" zone... It's gonna take guts (or be drunk) just to straight out ask her, but I think she's gonna accept with joy...

....don't forget to tip the waiter... (down to the fact that i had the exact change the cabbie required) xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Ask her out for dinner... nothing too fancy.. just dinner.. for 2... on your costs... there's no alternative.. otherwise you'll end up in the "just friends" zone... It's gonna take guts (or be drunk) just to straight out ask her, but I think she's gonna accept with joy...

....don't forget to tip the waiter... (down to the fact that i had the exact change the cabbie required) xD

Haha yeah... I gotta agree with everything he said here.

I know your cheap, but women tend to hate people who don't tip that i've seen...

plus you know... waiters get paid shit.

Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:

Secret plot is a go. She got it, and is entirely unaware

This is the worst English sentence I have ever read.

:(

It's rather difficult of me to articulate these things, certainly not right now while i'm at work and she's sitting right next to me, and given that i haven't given out the long and very complicated story on exactly what i was trying to acquire for her. Point is: the Rube Goldman (thought it was Goldberg) Machine-esque plot has not exploded into a ball of fire, despite the fact that it involved a fair bit of deception, and that she brought it up with the person that was (albeit harmlessly) decieved in the process, and that person was entirely unaware of a conversation that took place in their name.

I don't think you really have to that much.   I mean, we get it, she got that interview she needed.  Good think it didn't blow up in your face though, if things go well keep in mind it will be an issue, or at the very least a story in the future.

NiKKoM said:

Taxi cabs are something utterly foreign to me, mostly due to expense. I wasn't aware those guys got tips. Waiters i'm at least aware of, though i'm a poor tipper in the sense that i'll tip whatever's convenient, whether that's over or under what i should be tipping (like if the bill's $12 or $18 and i have a $20, that's what i'm giving him)

though i'm self-aware enough to know to tip better than i usually do

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Are you in school?   No?  Then grow some balls and just ask her.

She says doesn't like you that way....well the end of the world I guess?

edit: That is what i get for read first post only before posting.

I'm working on it. One step at a time here

It's amazing how far back 1 slightly-off phone call can set you. Pretty much voids the whole weekend of possibility

It wasn't even a really bad phone call. Just not 100%. Might be because i'm running on 3 hours of sleep (but then again, so was she, so perhaps all is neutral)

The problem is i'm at the threshold where i have to drop ambiguity if i wish to proceed, and i do wish to proceed before Thanksgiving break

Need more information... cause what you find slightly off may be normal for others..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

You could watch some really disturbing/disgusting videos on youtube together or that span... I ain't sayin it.. You just don't know what she might spill after watching it together.

NiKKoM said:

Need more information... cause what you find slightly off may be normal for others..

I guess i have higher expectations for phone conversations than for regular ones, phone conversations should flow more cohesively to me because otherwise why are you on the phone at all?

There was just a bit of drag there, leaving the vague impression that i had overstayed my welcome.