By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your Black Ops clips!

Hey fellow Black Ops players. I want to see some cool clips. I'll get the process started with a clip from me playing earlier tonight. If you don't know how to upload a clip then I'll tell you how. First you need to go to www.callofduty.com/blackops and go to theater mode and create an account. It will also give you the option to link it to a YouTube account if you have one which you need to do for it to work I think. Its very easy. After that do the steps below and it will upload the clips for you.

1. Go to Xbox LIVE or PSN and then theater mode.

2. Select Recent games

3. Pick the game and find the section you want to record and record away.

4. Upload clip

5. Render Clip

Yes that is my gamertag. WhamBamThanxSam

Around the Network

Nice kill :) True 80's action hero style!

tuscaniman said:

Hey fellow Black Ops players. I want to see some cool clips. I'll get the process started with a clip from me playing earlier tonight. If you don't know how to upload a clip then I'll tell you how. First you need to go to www.callofduty.com/blackops and go to theater mode and create an account. It will also give you the option to link it to a YouTube account if you have one which you need to do for it to work I think. Its very easy. After that do the steps below and it will upload the clips for you.

2. Select Recent games

4. Upload clip

5. Render Clip

Now I don't know how to embed video clips when I create a post so if someone knows how please feel free to do it for me or tell me how. Here is the link to my video clip. Its pretty epic if I say so myself

Fixed for you.

I think that when you start a thread you cant embed videos.

Just post the topic. Then edit your post.

Copy the Youtube link. Then click on the movie icon and add the URL. There. Done.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
tuscaniman said:

2. Select Recent games

4. Upload clip

5. Render Clip

Now I don't know how to embed video clips when I create a post so if someone knows how please feel free to do it for me or tell me how. Here is the link to my video clip. Its pretty epic if I say so myself

Fixed for you.

I think that when you start a thread you cant embed videos.

Just post the topic. Then edit your post.

Copy the Youtube link. Then click on the movie icon and add the URL. There. Done.

Oh ok thanks. Why can't we embed clips when we post?

tuscaniman said:

Oh ok thanks. Why can't we embed clips when we post?

Dont know. Its easy when you do a quick reply even, but somehow strating a thread makes it impossible. Or, at least, I dont know how.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

if i know how to do that id have some cool kills and some deaths that shouldnt have counted since it shows in theather mode that the bullets missed

DO A BARREL ROLL !!!!

averageone7,find me. lol

Site wont work for me, I registered and followed the steps and uploaded/rendered but it doesn't show up on the site.

Looks like I just may have to wait awhile for it to show.