By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom - Monster Hunter 3 PS3 to Wii switch is no big deal

Diomedes1976 said:
gamingdevil said:
ckmlb said:
Not a big deal except PS3 graphics versus something that'll look like the PS2 MH games.

Yeah because:

1) From the trailer it looked like a PS2 MH game and
2) SMG and MP3 look like PS2 games.

It's not on the platform you like, get over it. It is a high-profile game from Capcom so the graphics will be the best on the Wii. It's not a low-budget spin-off like RE:UC.

True ,it wont look as a PS2 game ,more like a Game Cube game ,just as those two games you just mentioned .

correction, it'll look like the game being played on 2 game cubes at the same time, since we all know the Wii is 2 GC duct taped together...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Graphics are what matter, that's why Lair was such a stellar success. :)

MH3 will sell alot but it would have helpt the PS3 much more then the Wii. Does not matter how they spin it, it is a very big loss for the PS3.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
I really hope Capcom isn't banking on the PS3's momentum lasting past christmas, they really need to stop being so fickle and make up their mind. And what evidence is there that people aren't just buying it as a Blu-Ray player, with the still poor attatch rate of games for the PS3 despite its renewed sales, one can only wonder. I could see RE5 going the same route as MH3 given the surprising success of RE4 and RE:UC, but this late into development, its unlikely. I wonder if this interview was just to try and warm up the PS3 crowd who has been dissapointed with them lately? Or do they yearn to suckle from Sony's cock once more?

No matter how you may like to spin it fangirl, Capcom will make decisions which benefit the company. There is no logical reason why they can't benefit from all the consoles. Why would they deny themselves the oppurtunity to sell to millions of potential customers??

As for evidence of the ps3 being used for other things besides a bluray player please refer to the ever improving software sales across all regions.

luckily capcom is still keeping exclusives alive

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
MH3 will sell alot but it would have helpt the PS3 much more then the Wii. Does not matter how they spin it, it is a very big loss for the PS3.

Now THAT is a intelligent post from a PS3 owner.

Respect +1! 

As gamer I don't care that MH3 goes to the Wii I have a wii but if I was a PS3 owner I would not care too. I don't like the game so much, ok a system seller in Japan but I don't think there are many PS3 owners sad for this (except for Japan).

Girl Gamer Elite said:

I love you.

:)

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

le_patriote said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

I love you.

:)

Epic cutscenes!!!!!!!

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

ckmlb said:
Not a big deal except PS3 graphics versus something that'll look like the PS2 MH games.

They were talking about Monster Hunter 3, not Freedom.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"