By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye outselling Modern Warfare Wii sku for the comparable period.

@lordtheknight  Im trying to spread the word on GE, hell its pretty much the only game I play on my Wii now, so the more people buy the more I can blast people with that golden gun. But as a gamer I gotta say COD BO is the better game, but screw that franchise there getting paid. GE needs the help. As for EA, yeah I heard that too. It might reach 3 mill who knows and IMHO after playing the game im surprised its sold that much. iTs jsut OK

Around the Network
oniyide said:

@lordtheknight  Im trying to spread the word on GE, hell its pretty much the only game I play on my Wii now, so the more people buy the more I can blast people with that golden gun. But as a gamer I gotta say COD BO is the better game, but screw that franchise there getting paid. GE needs the help. As for EA, yeah I heard that too. It might reach 3 mill who knows and IMHO after playing the game im surprised its sold that much. iTs jsut OK

Well I find I play a lot of games on it. I'm trying to lose weight, so the exercise games are something I'm taking to. I find I really like We Cheer 2 (for all the right reasons, and all the wrong ones). And I've put loads of hours into Phantom Brave (still haven't beaten it, as I don't play just one game at a time, I like to mix them up), and have some fun with Opoona, and Arc Rise Fantasia (both of which I just got). Even Overlord Dark Legends is fun,although I'm glad I just spend $10, as the glitches would have made me pissed if I spent more (something that turns me off of a lot of HD games).

Nothing against the HD systems, just find I play my Wii, DS, and PSP games more.

Ok, back to this game, I still want to get my brother to play this with me (he is a huge CoD fan for the 360 versions), and I hope Eurocom gets the next Bond game.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Ok I could see that, im kinda a slim bastard with workout equipment so those WiiFits do nothing for me. But some of them are well done at the very least (Wiifit, EA sports active) not trying to downplay the Wii library, but GE is just that damn good. I havent even finished Mario Galaxy 2 and the way it looks i never will. Hell I havent even finished GE campaign yet I'll probably be playing GE till I level cap (that will take a long time). As for your brother just make sure he understands that GE is very different from COD. This is coming from a guy who has both. GE is more of a throwback to the FPSs of yesteryear. no crazy killstreaks, smallers maps, no insane perks. Just straight up shooting. As for game crashes, I think thats goes all around on every system this gen. GE has crashed on me a few times in online mode. HOD, hell Bully messed up on me today.