By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect Already Winning Awards around thw World.

this isnt an award! its just a reaction.

ofcourse kids are going to love kinect, it has casual and fun games, and they are experiencing something  they never did.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Can  you see ps eye can do the same thing? also did you see the youtube vids how it crashes so easily? I know kinect will be big but I dont think its worth the hype, just like gears of war 2 its great for a little while. do you find it strange that microsoft didnt give  ign or any other gaming promotors to rate kinect?

*grumbles at all the Sony fans who insist on bringing up Eyetoy* This is about the article, not which came first. In addition, the article mentions nothing about it being first. Do not bring up Eyetoy in this thread, it will be seen as spamming, and you WILL be banned, like many of the others who already have. (Re: prior warning thread about Move and Kinect, since Eyetoy is now part of Move.)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

This is just a result of the marketing, not the value of the product itself, because the product is just out and consumers really haven't gotten the chance to evaluate it yet.