By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samurai Warriors 3 Set for PS3

Tecmo Koei is readying a PlayStation 3 version of Sengoku Musou 3, aka Samurai Warriors 3. The PS3 version will be called "Sengoku Musou 3Z" and will feature HD visuals, two new modes, three new generals, 10 new stories and more new elements. A release is set for January 27. Development is at 70%.

Wii is also getting a new Sengoku Musou game. Actually, Sengoku Musou 3 Moushouden, the Moushouden (Xtreme Legends) update for the game. This is due for January 27 release as well.

Source

I'll add more info if/when I see em

New info

A few additional details on the two new Samurai Warriors 3 games have surfaced.

Regarding the Wii title, Samurai Warriors 3 Xtreme Legends ("Moushouden" in Japanese), the game will have a "Mix Joy" feature that lets you share modes and data with part 3. I'm not sure what sharing a "mode" is supposed to mean.

Regarding the PS3 title, Samurai Warriors Z, the game will have Masanori Fukushima, Zen Ayago and Gracia playable. You'll also find new rare weapons.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I WANT NOW

In related news, I want this... now.

New Info Added

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sorry, not the best place to ask this but...

Did someone played the Wii version? Is it good? Which one is better between this and Sengoku Basara 3 for Wii?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069