By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

42. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

This game is pretty much famous for one level, the Omaha beach landing, which was also later recreated in MoH: Frontline for consoles. At the time of playing, I remember feeling that this was one of the most intense sequences I'd ever encountered in a game. This is it for anyone who hasn't seen or played it...

To me, this game represented the peak of the military FPS sub-genre. I haven't really enjoyed anything since.

VGChartz

Around the Network

No. 42 is up!

Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube)

Really enjoyed this game so I had to place it on my list somewhere. 

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Ok I'm late :/

Posting now.

44. Buzz! Quiz TV (PS3)

Loads of fun, simply put. Whether you're good at trivia games or not, you are going to have fun with friends. But don't play it alone! The singleplayer mode is rather simple and you'll get bored fast. There's an online mode but very few people are playing it so you might wait a long time before finding someone. The sequel, Buzz! Quiz World, is equally as fun and is a much more complete package. There are a lot of people online so you'll want to get Quiz World before Quiz TV. I simply played Quiz TV more and it's the one I fell in love with. Last year model FTW!

43. Mario Party (N64)

Another game where fun is at it's prime. It's the kind of game that you can play at any time with anyone. Too bad they replaced the series with Wii Party. Hopefully we'll see another one soon.

Around the Network

42. Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)

I don't need to tell you how great that game was. It was EPIC. And so much better than the N64 version. By the way, my main was Sheik or Kirby!

Boutros said:

I don't need to tell you how great that game was. It was EPIC. And so much better than the N64 version. By the way, my main was Sheik or Kirby!

Aye. 'Tis a shame, that the commercial for Melee wasn't nearly as epic as the commercial for the original Smash Brothers.

42. Mega Man X - SNES

While pretty much every existing NES franchise, that made the jump to the Super Nintendo received a huge face-lift, for my money, Mega Man made the biggest jump outside of Metroid and Zelda. Mega Man X brought forth a plethora of new abilities, had an incredible soundtrack and some kick-ass bosses. (Well, except for Chill Penguin and Boomer Kuwanger. What the Hell is a Kuwanger, anyway?)

Boutros said:

best gamecube game ever!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

46. Toy Story 2 (PS1) - When I think of a video game, I think of this. Playing as the coolest character from a great, well known movie series in fun environments and responsive gameplay. Completing challenges was really fulfilling, collecting coins was very rewarding and you get to use Buzz's laser to defeat enemies! All of this combined made it one of the best games to spawn from a movie. 8.5/10