By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 and SOCM 4 release date predictions?

Been wondering when Sony would release them. SOCOM 4 is set in early 2011, while Resistance 3 is set in TBA 2011. I don't think R3 will release in late 2011 because it'll be close to ratchet and I don't know if Insomniac wants their two games too release near each other. So I thought maybe it would release sometime in Early 2011. However it wouldn't make since for Sony to relase SOCOM 4, R3, and Kz3 (not including all the multiplat shooters: Crysis, Future Soldier, Bulletstorm) all in the First half of the year. So I was thinking that Ratchet would be delayed to early 2012 and Resistance 3 would release in late 2011.

When do you think SOCOM 4 and Resistance 3 will release?

Around the Network

i think socom 4 will launch maybe march ish time of year. As for resistance 2 i think it will come out in late 2011. Though i do think they try to release it 3 or 4 weeks before or after the new ratchet and clank.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I don't think Resistance is set for the first half. Socom could possibly be delayed until after summer if it isn't ready and Ratchet should come out in Ocotber.

i think Socom will launch in April. Ratchet should be released in October and Resistance in December or January 2011.

Don't know why, but I thought SOCOM 4 had January as release date. Socom 4 maybe in april? I'm pretty sure Resistance 3 is coming out in november.