Rock Band- 9, 9.5, 9
MX vs. ATV- 6, 7, 5
TC4- 3.5, 4, 3.5
Mario Party DS- 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
SOCOM- 6, 6.5 ,6.5

Rumors

Bizarre making the new James Bond game

EA Chicago was making a Guitar Hero inspired action game

Exclusive Front Mission heading to 360, but exclusive Square sequel heading to PS3.

Nintendo cancelled 1st party game because developers wanted to let players customize their Mii's

Need for Speed will fluctuate between realistic and arcade style

THG making action game based on Warhammer toy line

FF:CC Crystal Bearers "appears to be in trouble"

(It's of note that EGM has an awful rumor record)

SF IV Info:

-Producer is Yoshinori Ono, who worked on SF Alpha, SF III, and oversaw Capcom Fighting Revolution

-Ono wants it to be the "second coming" of SF II. Wants it to feel like "homecoming" for SF II fans.

-Online play is planned with potential for microtransactions such as new characters and stages

-The look is not really similiar to the teaser trailer. A "cartoon-shaded style that manages to evoke SF II reimagined in 3d"

- runs in 60FPS

- Gameplay sticking with 2D- Ono wants to "preserve the strategic nature of SF II"

-camera doesn't budge

- Trying to get "as many SFII characters in as possible"

- Takes place after SFII Turbo and before SF III

-Controls are traditional- "in its current early state, the game feels remarkably close to Super SFII Turbo"

- Game is more aggressive- more about attacking than defending. Many of the SF III and Alpha gameplay systems have been scrapped.

- Producer says they haven't decided what platforms or even if there will be an arcade version. Version Shane played was running on a P.C

- Ono suggests Capcom could make a PS2 or DS version if "they deem the market suitable"

-Ono not enthusiastic about making it an exclusive- wants to get it out on as many platforms as possible

LEGO Batman 1st details

Wii/PS3/360/P2/PSP/DS

- A ton of Batman's worst enemies escape from Arkham

- can play through the entire story as villains

Catwoman, Killer Croc, Scarecrow, Joker, Harley Quinn, Penguin confirmed

Tecmo Bowl listed as coming for 360/PS3, Summer 08 release date

Next Month

Smash Brothers "blow out" (I'm sure they are just going to copy/paste information from the website and pretend they got it exclusively)

Previews of: GTA IV, Alan Wake, Killzone 2, FF 13, Wii Fit. Fable 2, Samba Di Amigo, God of War PSP

Reviews: DMC4, NFL Tour, Endless Ocean, Burnout, Rygar

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215633

Around the Network

soriku already posted this except he cut everything out that wasn't nintendo related.

totalwar23 said:
soriku already posted this except he cut everything out that wasn't nintendo related.

So basically I should go lock his thread for sucking and leave this one open?

naznatips said:
totalwar23 said:

So basically I should go lock his thread for sucking and leave this one open?

why not, he's already created atleast 5 new threads since he came online. 

No, he'll explode.

Around the Network

Assassins Creed 4.5! How could they!!!!

Also, I read on Surfer Girl that Treyarch are working on the next James Bond as well as CoD 5, although they could have changed the development although they are aiming it to get it out by the November, which is when Bond 22 is meant to come out

naznatips said:

- Producer says they haven't decided what platforms or even if there will be an arcade version. Version Shane played was running on a P.C

-Ono not enthusiastic about making it an exclusive- wants to get it out on as many platforms as possible

This sounds very interesting. I've never been a fan of the franchise, but am very interested in trying SF4 on my Wii. Considering how Capcom has been lately, it seems pretty likely that this game will end up on the little white box as well.

Question:

If their rumors are generally wrong, why post them?

DMeisterJ said:
Question:

For the same reason we post Patcher's predictions.

gamingdevil said:
DMeisterJ said:
Question:

For the same reason we post Patcher's predictions.

Pretty much.  Besides, someday they may get something right