By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kotaku confirms PSP2, releases next fall, has dual analog sticks, and more!

But Sony isn't Nintendo. Their entire strategy is to try to appeal to people who don't just want the machine for gaming, but to people who want to be able to use it as a multimedia/productivity device and a gaming device at the same time. Look at DVD playback in the PS2 or Blu Ray playback in the PS3 or MP3/video capabilities in the PSP.

Sony can't out-Nintendo Nintendo. They probably can't out-Apple Apple. But they sure as hell can out-Nintendo Apple and out-Apple Nintendo.

Around the Network

Wonder what games they will have for fall.

good news from both posters.

this just in: Cell processor in psp 2 lol?

Serious_frusting said:

Give me a portable GT HD with-in a year of its release and i am sold.

Amén

To the touchpad on the back:

Wii controls were also weird when I saw them first. Also the Dual Analog concept was weird in the beginnig especially because in the 32 Bit era games didnt used it in a good way.

Maybe this touchpad on the back turns out to be super convinient. Who knows what they are going to do with it. Once the game programmers figure out a good way to use it,it could turn out to be as essential as a second analogue stick.

Around the Network

Again just rumor but dula analog better gfx = all I'personally' wanted tbh....rest are just additions

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'd like buttons... I just want buttons....

I will buy it.I will buy 2 if there a final fantasy game with it.

Kennyheart said:

Duodecim and Agito...you have two

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Kennyheart said:

Duodecim and Agito...you have two

On the psp2