By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War 3 in 2009?

Mmmm interesting link. http://games.fok.nl/news.php?newsid=22318 We already knew that God of War on the PS3 to its third part will begin, but the composer responsible for the music that Kratos will guide to the top of Olympus has now confirmed that the game only in 2009 introduced will see. The muscular bare spirit of Sparta will 1080p on the screen and coaxed both the motion sensor as rumble. Game Daily asked the spiritual father of God of War, David Jaffe, whether he felt that he had to go back to Sony Santa Monica Studio after the departure of Cory Barlog, assistant producer for God of War "and" God of War II.
Jaffe, however, has indicated that his days as a Sony employee has a significant number of ideas for God of War III has put on the table, both for the gameplay and the story. How many of them in the game appears is up to the studio, not to Jaffe. I can tell you that I have, what I consider, a phenomenal story for God of War III. When I was a Sony employee, we were exploring going down that road, and it probably was so big that it would have had to have been broken up into three parts and the actual franchise wouldn't come to an end until we had the third one made on PS3. There are certainly ideas for gameplay and for story, but I'm just not in that position anymore. In the best case scenario, I can freeze time, have 72 hours in a day and I could magically beam myself over to Santa Monica and back home to San Diego in time for dinner, then yeah, I would, if they would have me, I'd love to be involved with that title. With the way it stands right now, there are just too many things getting in the way of me doing that so I have my notes, people at Sony have my notes, and I've pitched them to them. They seem to like them. How much of that ends up in God of War III is certainly not my guess.

That would be pretty awesome. It will take long but at least they don't rush things.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Cool, I knew this game was coming its just SCEA Santa Monica, was toying with us.

true

MUST... HAVE... THORG.. WANT.. EAT

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Lol

Around the Network

cool GoW3 will rock

If God of War 2's graphics were insane, than imagine God of War 3's graphics...