By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 to have Arabic localization?

Packie said:
nen-suer said:

AHAHAHA!!! good one

but seriously, they should dub it in arabic with egyptian accents. Now that would be freakin' awesome.

Yeah, lmao at the picture.

And I can't imagine Uncharted in Egyptian or Lebanese especially.

Layk shu hayda?

Ya 3ammi bu9 3alaya!

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
mchaza said:
huaxiong90 said:
mchaza said:

yey!! Mohammed Drake 

There is an high chance that Uncharted 3 would be treasure hunting in the Middle east killing sand people so having an arab do it is fine since uncharted has no connections to any country or faction related to an country. But i dont care about this because we get the normal version and the arabs get the special version. 

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "sand people"?

sand people, people made as sand like zombies. because we already had zombies, super mutans, we can have people made of sand like sand storms from the mummy or mummies 

Okay, that's better, lol.

Uncharted 3: Blood on the Sand

All the women have their faces covered, theres no mention of any other religions and all the enimes look like fox news journalist.

Mitsurugi said:

All the women have their faces covered, theres no mention of any other religions and all the enimes look like fox news journalist.

stop being racist! the middle east isnt a desert, it has more then 16 religious sects, and people hate on each other more then they hate americans, also its not a dessert!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
Mitsurugi said:

stop being racist! the middle east isnt a desert, it has more then 16 religious sects, and people hate on each other more then they hate americans, also its not a dessert!

Take a joke, man. mchaza's motives were questionable, but this guy's just joking. Chill.

Around the Network

-" its not a dessert!"

I never said it was, I was actually referring to 50 Cent's Blood on the Sand. I'm well aware that there are different sects and that not everyone there lives in the desert. Unless what my brother told me about Dubai was a lie.