By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PaRappa Man Bringing Game to Wii

Masaya Matsuura, creator of the revered rhythm game PaRappa the Rapper, is developing a new music game for the Nintendo Wii.

Matsuura is once again partnering with New York artist Rodney Greenblat on the project, the same artist who created the visual style for Sony’s PaRappa the Rapper and UmJammer Lammy music games

Edison, N.J.-based Majesco is publishing the game, which is slated for a late 2008 release on Nintendo’s motion-controlled console in the US and Europe.

The title is in development at Japan studio NanaOn-sha, where Matsuura is president

"Matsuura-san and I share similar artistic perspectives so I welcomed the opportunity to re-team with him and NanaOn-Sha to produce a one-of-a-kind music game designed from the ground up for the Wii system," said Rodney Alan Greenblat in a statement.

No other details on the game were revealed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

personally, as i have never had a playstation i never played PaRapper the Rapper but it was one that I always wanted to try.  i hope this game is good.

Around the Network

that is one crazy looking guy....but he makes a good game

I just had the demo for Parapa the Rapper (one level) but I played it to death! Really fun game! Duck duck turn! Duck Duck turn! Good memories...

Signature goes here!

DO WANT!! Fantastic news! I have long been waiting for a new NanaOn-Sha rhythm game. I would actually love to see a new Lammy title, but the chances of that are probably slim. Here's hoping, though.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.