By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 has shipped! So in conclusion, It means the 360 is Dead!!!

Suddenly, bunnies!

Around the Network

additional generically cute animal

"How is this a feasable arguement amonst so many Sony fans?"

Hmm its not such a bad argument. If Sony ships MGS4, GT and FFXIII and the PS3 doesn't massively outsell the 360 they have a problem too. Halo3 simply was the biggest weapon in MS arsenal. They have used it, got great sales in NA and now it remains to be seen how this plays out.

Oh and the tiny kitten is awesome

eugene said:
How is this a feasable arguement amonst so many Sony fans?? It makes absolutely no sence and yet it get repeated over and over and over again like its a scientic theorm gone into law. WTF???

1) This is a horrible thread.

2) The argument makes sense, just not good sense.  The fact that Halo 3 was the 360's biggest most anticipated game definitely leaves an argument that its all down hill...the argument is flawed as the future is by definition unknown.  But it is a fair assessment that the 360 is looking for the next big thing where as the PS3 and the Wii have huge titles on the horizon yet (Mario Kart, SSBB, MGS4, FF13, etc...).   

3)  Like every argument on "teh internet", good or bad, it gets repeated.  This is in no way new.

4) Everything someone hears on "teh internet" is a law.  To say "WTF?", while true, is somewhat redundant in reference to everything on the internet...or in short the internet deserves a "WTF?"...not just this.

5) Obligatory:

To Each Man, Responsibility

So all MS have to do is say "Halo 4 is in development for the 360", and give no other details - and sales jump through the roof or something?

I don't know how 360 owners can live with themselves... they only have GoWII, Mass Effect II, Too Human, Halo Wars, Bioshock II (and a heap more games) to look forward to... poor them!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

(なめ猫) Nameneco

please stop hijacking threads. If you don't think the original topic of a thread is worth your time, then there's an easy solution, go elsewhere, don't read the thread. If enough people do that, then the thread will die, it's natural selection. Have some respect for the people who may want to contribute to a thread, and don't be an arsehole, just because you think a thread is stupid.

I expect better from most of the offenders in here.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

awww, look at all the cute bunnies and kittens! :P

What was the thread about again? :P

That is a valid point for the original Xbox. Not so much for the 360. It has quite a library of good games that are selling well. You can't really say that about the PS3 yet. The PS3 guys are ASSUMING that the PS3 is going to make a turn around. That may happen, but I just can't see masses of people jumping over to the PS3 side simply to buy the same stuff they could buy on the 360, for less. Metal Gear is going to sell systems, but not as many as Sony thinks (or hopes.) I can't imagine someone being so pumped to buy Metal Gear and still waiting to buy a PS3. Alot of those that have the PS3s to play Metal Gear, have it already. They bought it months ago when they still thought it was comming out for this Christmas. In January well see just how far PS3 has come. Their fate will be decided by June 08.

bulletstopper said:
That is a valid point for the original Xbox. Not so much for the 360. It has quite a library of good games that are selling well. You can't really say that about the PS3 yet. The PS3 guys are ASSUMING that the PS3 is going to make a turn around. That may happen, but I just can't see masses of people jumping over to the PS3 side simply to buy the same stuff they could buy on the 360, for less. Metal Gear is going to sell systems, but not as many as Sony thinks (or hopes.) I can't imagine someone being so pumped to buy Metal Gear and still waiting to buy a PS3. Alot of those that have the PS3s to play Metal Gear, have it already. They bought it months ago when they still thought it was comming out for this Christmas. In January well see just how far PS3 has come. Their fate will be decided by June 08 June 07.

Ah, found the error and fixed it for you

Currently playing: Civ 6