By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer: Valve's Next Game Announced Tomorrow (Yay!)

what they should do is make another "orange box" box again. That would make me soooooo happy. :)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network
Kennyheart said:
mchaza said:
Kennyheart said:

Left for dead for ps3.

maybe, Sony has thrown alot of money to set portal 2 up like Fifa, its not a ps3 exclusive but it will look like it is. 

but no it would be a new game:

Half Life episode 3 or an entire new game i hope. Valve are great, i have played Portal and Left 4 dead and love them.

When did sony throw money at fifa?

well i am only guessing at Portal 2 because of E3 because it was never announced for Ps3 then it got announced at sony's press conference.

Sony advertises Fifa 11 with EA with Sony everywhere and when sony advertises the PS3 well here is AUS the game being played on the PS3 is Fifa. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

turtuls said:

what they should do is make another orange box box again. That would make me soooooo happy. :)

hoperly they announce portal 1 will come with Portal 2 fully remastered in HD gorly like Portal 2

wait a minute ummm

predicition:

Portal 2 will have exclusive PS3 content and that will be Portal 1 remastered or just portal 1 since portal still looks great.

turtuls said:

what they should do is make another "orange box" box again. That would make me soooooo happy. :)

Blue box sounds cool , since Portals are orange and blue

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
turtuls said:

Blue box sounds cool , since Portals are orange and blue

By that logic you just spoiled Valve's announcement. lol

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network
mchaza said:
turtuls said:

what they should do is make another orange box box again. That would make me soooooo happy. :)

hoperly they announce portal 1 will come with Portal 2 fully remastered in HD gorly like Portal 2

wait a minute ummm

predicition:

Portal 2 will have exclusive PS3 content and that will be Portal 1 remastered or just portal 1 since portal still looks great.

Portal 2 on PS3 already have the Steamworks feature, which is (i might be wrong) is the level Mods that the Steam community makes.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:

Portal 2 on PS3 already have the Steamworks feature, which is (i might be wrong) is the level Mods that the Steam community makes.

so what is it some type of LBP way of playing mods of portal ?

Valve has never made a bad, mediocre, neither a good game. They only have made AMAZING games.  I'm excited what they will announce.

Boutros said:

Isn't that thrilling?

Valve is in the top 5 best PC developers and ALL of their games are amazing!

Hopefully it will also come on consoles.

you...

why???

you got my hopes up there for a second I thought there was a chance of HL3...

still it will be interesting to see what a valve developed on a DotA theme, but it's kinda a crowded market now and as seen from the latest developments with TF2 and steam wallet you can bet it will have the same business model as League of legends. So it better be amazing...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

DaColdFlash said:

Valve has never made a bad, mediocre, neither a good game. They only have made AMAZING games.  I'm excited what they will announce.

they have a great record like Naughty dog, just some devs never get anything wrong.