By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console VS PC games

There was talk of UT3 having some cross support between PS3 and PC, but I think thats been canned

Around the Network
scorptile said:
ever play against anyone in cs the is decent? if not ill pwn u at it even if u play it using a duel analog controller. the big difference is the turning. it takes about 3-4 sec to turn using analog but with a mouse and keyboard ur talkin .5 - 1 sec turning. the only cointroller iv e used that is even coming close if the wii controller. ive tried halo 3 on the 360 and after fiddling around for 10 minutes i gave up cause it wasnt responsive enough and accurate enough for me.

On standard settings it may take 3-4 secs to make a full turn, but good console gamers play their game on max sensitivity, with this setting they can turn just as fast as PC gamers.  I play CoD4 on Insane sensitivity(10) high is a 4 and standard is 2.  In close quarters i would put myself with other PC gamers, on the bigger maps when they can pin point headshots in a sec maybe not.  But i have also seen videos on Youtube of 360 plays make PC like shots.

I have also watched CS tournaments on stage6, their sniper shots are crazy, you don't even see them take the shots, its just a split second of the scope up and two guys are down.