By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Initial Kinect shipment for GAME sold out.

ivanpgcs said:

kinect UK sales > Rest Europe?

No way. but will be bigger than any country for sure... but all combined... NO. Yes for the U.S.

Around the Network
Kantor said:

Well, it is a good sign for Kinect sales, but it's also complete bullshit. How can they run out of stock a month before Kinect releases? Does it take a month to ship Kinect cameras from the factory to the GAME warehouses? Has Microsoft put a strict limit on the number of units that each store can purchase, in order to limit sales? None of this seems particularly likely. If they'd hit the limit, they would just tell Microsoft and get a larger shipment.

Production limits?  They can only make so many.  Likely if they have targetted a worldwide shipment of 3 million units they would limit they amount that each country will receive.  Perhaps demand is already outstripping suppy?

its happening everywhere, it looks like most of the people who bought reach are hyped for kinectimals, its amazing.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:

its happening everywhere, it looks like most of the people who bought reach are hyped for kinectimals, its amazing.

LOL, I don't think it's kinectimals, that's mainly for the kids.

Seece said:
zgamer5 said:

so its dance central? o_O are all grown men in the uk and us secretly lady gaga fans?

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
Seece said:
zgamer5 said:

so its dance central? o_O are all grown men in the uk and us secretly lady gaga fans?

Who knows, I can't wait to get dancing though

Seece said:
zgamer5 said:
Seece said:
zgamer5 said:

Who knows, I can't wait to get dancing though

we should have a vghcartz dance contest! but nikkom would win :(