By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Blizzard Banning Starcraft II Players For Cheating In Singleplayer?

twesterm said:
r505Matt said:
scottie said:

No, it's 100% Blizzard's fault. RTS games should all have developer installed cheat codes. If Warcraft I had a feature, all RTS should have said feature and there is no excuse not to. Fact is, some people enjoy having unlimited minerals, but putting the AI on a harder difficulty setting, and that MUST be supported. Blizzard should have an easily accesible cheat mode for single player, which while activated, prevents the earning of achievements and gamerscore

SC2 has cheat codes, he used a 3rd party program to get around the achievement disabling.

Ah, I didn't even realize SC2 included cheat codes.  That's good to know!

Then everything I have said has been completely irrelevant, or plain incorrect.

Around the Network

Good for Blizzard, they provide you with all the cheats you could want, and a MAP EDITOR to do anything you want!!!, this guy just wanted to get free achievements. Not that they mean all that much, but some people like to get them and won't want the prestige feeling ruined by cheaters getting them for free.

I miss the times when videogames were just games and videogame companies were just videogame companies