By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: Leo J Vs. Soriku

Soriku.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

This is very hard, both are my friends too!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soriku.

Soriku.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Soriku

Around the Network

i'll vote for soriku, sorry leo, blame lady gaga

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

wow looks like leo j has no chance, so their is no need voting for him.

soriku!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Oh, my God.  If you new guys were here back in the early days of VGChartz, you'd know how big a deal this face off was.  This is like Mario vs. Luigi!  This is like The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin!  This is like Ronald McDonald vs. the Burger King!  It's an age old battle that will finally be resolved in VGChartz combat.

I don't think I'm breaking the rules by posting my reason for voting so here we go:  Back in the early days of VGChartz, Soriku was sort of our poster boy.  He was always sweet and innocent and honest.  On the other hand, Leo-J would keep getting banned, keep causing trouble, and seemed like VGChartz's bad boy.  And these two were locked in combat to be the number 1 poster on VGChartz.  Leo's bad boy ways eventually made me cheer for him.  He wound up getting banned, quitting VGChartz, and being overwhelmed by Soriku's Cal Ripken work ethic, though.  Still, he was the source of so many unintentional lulz on this site that I just think back and smile.

So even now, even though he makes threads that make me want to pull my hair out, I'm still a Leo-J fan.  Leo-j gets my vote.

d21lewis said:

Oh, my God.  If you new guys were here back in the early days of VGChartz, you'd know how big a deal this face off was.  This is like Mario vs. Luigi!  This is like The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin!  This is like Ronald McDonald vs. the Burger King!  It's an age old battle that will finally be resolved in VGChartz combat.

I don't think I'm breaking the rules by posting my reason for voting so here we go:  Back in the early days of VGChartz, Soriku was sort of our poster boy.  He was always sweet and innocent and honest.  On the other hand, Leo-J would keep getting banned, keep causing trouble, and seemed like VGChartz's bad boy.  And these two were locked in combat to be the number 1 poster on VGChartz.  Leo's bad boy ways eventually made me cheer for him.  He wound up getting banned, quitting VGChartz, and being overwhelmed by Soriku's Cal Ripken work ethic, though.  Still, he was the source of so many unintentional lulz on this site that I just think back and smile.

So even now, even though he makes threads that make me want to pull my hair out, I'm still a Leo-J fan.  Leo-j gets my vote.

Leo-j = PS3 leader
Soriku = Wii leader
starcraft = 360 leader

Sorry that sprung to mind just then though I'd say rollstoppable was the Wii leader .. hmm

Ok gotta vote for Leo-J, sorry soriku

Leo-J's one of the reasons I even joined the site in the first place!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey