By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament: CGI Vs.MaxwellGT2000

If I were Maxwell, I'd vote for myself first and then I'd lock the thread.  I'd be invincible!!  And if anybody managed to vote against me, I'd edit their post to reflect what they really meant.  There's a reason I've never been considered for mod-ship!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

If I were Maxwell, I'd vote for myself first and then I'd lock the thread.  I'd be invincible!!  And if anybody managed to vote against me, I'd edit their post to reflect what they really meant.  There's a reason I've never been considered for mod-ship!

haha I already have people that scream abuse of power at me as it is, that would only make it worse and worse than that it'd make those claims true for once!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
d21lewis said:

haha I already have people that scream abuse of power at me as it is, that would only make it worse and worse than that it'd make those claims true for once!

They'd be screaming "abuse of power" while I celebrate being the VGChartz Greatest User, though........

d21lewis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
d21lewis said:

They'd be screaming "abuse of power" while I celebrate being the VGChartz Greatest User, though........

You probably will be anyway, I know I have no hope in a legit contest against you, hrm.... now that I think about it you've given me the greatest idea ever! *runs off cackling*

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Is it to late to vote,CGI if it is'nt,no question.

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
hatmoza said:

Maxwell trolled the $399 Move bundle on my wall.

CGI gets my vote.

Really? That's your reasoning?  I was just trying to help you financially cause you wanted a bigger hard drive and the bundle so I was saving you 200 dollars and getting you everything you wanted hell check out my collection of games I got last month

Yeah I totally hate the Move bundle

Doesn't mean anything!

I know you beat your PS3 in disgust after a long night of drinking.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

CGI!!!!

mods shoudnt be elected!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

CGI

new round here - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117586