By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 9/11: a convenient new Holocaust.

lol the only thing i agree with this text is that the irak war was unjustified 

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
Rath said:
libellule said:

arf, answering to you, I was looking to such a video where we were able to see the top of the building
thank you for providing me this one

also : "Of course the upper part of the tower would also collapse in the opposite direction when it hit the ground under pretty much the same mechanics."

what di u mean ?

I mean instead of having the momentum of it falling going downwards it had the equivalent force going upwards as its momentum was stopped by the ground, causing fairly well the same effects (floor by floor collapse) except in the opposite direction.

Edit: @Arnold. Actually the 4M at Auschwitz was considered wrong by western historians from basically the start, it was basically the official Soviet figure because it was good propaganda.  The change came with the collapse of Communism.

I'm pretty sure that number was testified at Nuremberg by the commanding officer of Auschwitz.

Yep, it was wrong though.

I'm about two threads away from flaming numonex to no tomorrow.

EDIT: Yes I know it's flamebait. But it's very tempting.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

No the two towers represented places where people went to work, so they could feed their families. Not everyone who worked in those buildings were rich, in fact most of them were just working class people making modest wages.

Those two buildings represented places where my friends were on that day and died. This is a fact, where your post is just a theory. People died, good people, and the murderers are still at large. How would you like it if your friends or family were murdered in cold blood, unavenged, and then have someone question if the murder was justified?

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com