By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Got myself a girlfriend :)

Alexie Di Onie said:
stclam said:
Ishy said:
The thing is... my current girlfriend, is my last girlfriend's best friend... and she doesn't mind that we are going out, but my current girlfriend is also my close friend's last girlfriend... and I don't really wanna tell him, in case he still has a thing for her...my ex doesn't mind, but my girlfriends ex (and my really good mate) might have a problem with it... but to be honest, I don't really think he will, but it's just that the idiots in my school, will stir stuff up and make him a laughing stock and I don't want that for him... cos he's a good guy...

This is too complicated, i dont wanna spend my time to understand

My advice is: Get her onto the bed as soon as possible (And dont forget the condom)

O yea cause THAT won't piss off his best friend and roommate, do you believe the crap the comes outta your mouth?

Even worse, Ishy is just 16....

16!!!!

Ok, on topic, heck yeah congrats Ishy, now, dont say a thing until the PS3 domination starts... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Trust me, lol I live in the city, and also we all know each other from school, that's why...and none of us are red heads, (because we are all asians, and asians don't have red hair for some reason)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

and stclam... bad advice...I have more respect for her then that... lol

DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

PS3:

Bros before hos, chief. Your friend will last you a lot longer than your girlfriend, trust me on that. If being with her creates problems with him, then I'd seriously consider whether it's worth it.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Trust me, she ain't a 'ho,' the thing is it won't create problems with him, it's just that if the idiots and stirrers in my school find out about it, they will annoy him about it and I don't want him to become a joke...

PS3:

Around the Network

I know he won't resent me tho... so it ain't really a problem...

PS3:

And also she will last as long as me and him, cos me and her were really close mates before we ended up going out...

PS3:

And guys, no calling her 'ho' or 'bitch' as i find it insulting and derogatory to women...

PS3:

Ishy: You will learn to love those words just wait......

Ishy said:
The thing is... my current girlfriend, is my last girlfriend's best friend... and she doesn't mind that we are going out, but my current girlfriend is also my close friend's last girlfriend... and I don't really wanna tell him, in case he still has a thing for her...my ex doesn't mind, but my girlfriends ex (and my really good mate) might have a problem with it... but to be honest, I don't really think he will, but it's just that the idiots in my school, will stir stuff up and make him a laughing stock and I don't want that for him... cos he's a good guy...

Sorry but this has tears stamped all over it.