By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

darthdevidem01 said:

Heph you've confused everything so much!!!!

Please you should break everything down for everyone and do like a post with bullet point saying exactly what your posts have led to here!

the game is pass the DB. you're all in a circle.

_you Hunt the person to your right, they give you the DB

_  the person on your left hunts you, you give them the DB.

_ Trick is only townies play, but some scum faked to be playing to appear town, when the ball arrives to them, it stops and the townie knows that the person who hunted them is the scum.

-> when they hunted you, they couldn't take your ball and you're left with it in your hands.

NOW... initially we had a message at the end of the day for the hunts... but DBs of the dead are distributed too at the end of the night. Because of the fumble, to even things out, proff gave us only one message. So 1 DB is not proof, talk only if you have more than one. (you could have passed the hunt DB and recieved a dead man's DB... but not 2). Still HoS in your mind the person that may have left you with 1 DB.

_talk if you were hunted and ended up with more than one DB (1/15 * 1/15  is the probability of people who hunted you not being scum)

_ mentaly hos the person(s) who hunted you if you are left with 1 a DB

_ Town hunts the person with more than one DB for ensured maximized DB output.

_ The person with more than one DB hunts themselves to double the DB count to the town.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Am still suprised that the scum went after Goku, it was an unjustifiable risk unless we have something like a bus driver

or they have an ability to kill regardless of any interference (mafia hitman) but that a one use ability.

Thankx GOW for a job well done.

FoS : Hep

Your making the game very confusing,  got vette killed and asked us to show you our balls....ok that sounded weird.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

oh unFoS FF , this was about zarx... and he's proven not scum, so FF can't have been helping him out.

nen-suer said:

Am still suprised that the scum went after Goku, it was an unjustifiable risk unless we have something like a bus driver

or they have an ability to kill regardless of any interference (mafia hitman) but that a one use ability.

Thankx GOW for a job well done.

FoS : Hep

Your making the game very confusing,  got vette killed and asked us to show you our balls....ok that sounded weird.

you FoS me for finding a way to scumhunt despite a dead cop and a dead tracker?

I'm so very angry I died night one.

/tracking

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
hatmoza said:
Kantor's not playing? never mind. Replace him with FF

I'm a lurker now?  Just because I obeyed the rules and didn't talk at night doesn't make me a lurker!  

I was just trying to lure you out of that coma! Jesus you take night times seriously!

Reading the thread right now, posting as I go...

I don't mind the occasionnal "Dammit we screwed up" post we usually get at night but last night people were arguing together that's  just not right.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Well excuse me, and everyone else (except for gullible zarx), for not contributing to your plan of handing over the game to the scum by revealing the dragon balls.

God dammit zarx -_-

well ok there is a flaw in my plan.... it's not actually my power, it's just reading the damn posts.

Zarx has 2 DBs... but he was hunted by me, explain that to me Hat.

I know your heart is in the right place (well at least I think it is) but haven't you learned from your last game that lying is not the way to go in a Mafia game?

Signature goes here!

MetalGear_94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

I mean even if zarx was scum, what good would it be coming out admitting that he has 2 dragon balls?

This is extremely weird Heph ...

I know, this is why I want him to talk... I added his name just because I was the only one hunting him.

Zarx, when did you get your 2 DBs? and who did you hunt?

oh and by the same logic, MSG is scum, he targeted me yet got nothing but I did =)

Hahaha,

You got me I lied, but that was only because I didnt know if I should believe or not

That was the reason I was asking you to clarify your power

Goddammit! Will people stop lying!

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Heph you've confused everything so much!!!!

Please you should break everything down for everyone and do like a post with bullet point saying exactly what your posts have led to here!

the game is pass the DB. you're all in a circle.

_you Hunt the person to your right, they give you the DB

_  the person on your left hunts you, you give them the DB.

_ Trick is only townies play, but some scum faked to be playing to appear town, when the ball arrives to them, it stops and the townie knows that the person who hunted them is the scum.

-> when they hunted you, they couldn't take your ball and you're left with it in your hands.

NOW... initially we had a message at the end of the day for the hunts... but DBs of the dead are distributed too at the end of the night. Because of the fumble, to even things out, proff gave us only one message. So 1 DB is not proof, talk only if you have more than one. (you could have passed the hunt DB and recieved a dead man's DB... but not 2). Still HoS in your mind the person that may have left you with 1 DB.

_talk if you were hunted and ended up with more than one DB (1/15 * 1/15  is the probability of people who hunted you not being scum)

_ mentaly hos the person(s) who hunted you if you are left with 1 a DB

_ Town hunts the person with more than one DB for ensured maximized DB output.

_ The person with more than one DB hunts themselves to double the DB count to the town.

Finally I understood what you meant! The whole Dragonball discussion confused me so much I literally shut off reading the posts.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

TruckOSaurus said:
MetalGear_94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

I mean even if zarx was scum, what good would it be coming out admitting that he has 2 dragon balls?

This is extremely weird Heph ...

I know, this is why I want him to talk... I added his name just because I was the only one hunting him.

Zarx, when did you get your 2 DBs? and who did you hunt?

oh and by the same logic, MSG is scum, he targeted me yet got nothing but I did =)

Hahaha,

You got me I lied, but that was only because I didnt know if I should believe or not

That was the reason I was asking you to clarify your power

Goddammit! Will people stop lying!

You're asking people to stop lying in a game which is based on deceiving and lying? You're kidding, right?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.