By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:

I don't understand what's happened to dtwei - is he dead? Why does it say that he is a cookie, and is this a reference to something in Dragonball Z?

Going to school, will read replies upon return :)

Yes and no.... in the manga, people turned into food are not actually dead yet... (if you read/watch it, you'll see a point where it's actually funny how undead the person is). However... Boo eats them and gains their energy from doing that (tastes better if they are strong).

in the game... if boo is a vigilante, then he may have the ability to unkill people....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Meta Gear sez:

"OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN"

"NT VIGILANTE, TRACKER AND COP ALL DEAD"

Darth sez: 

"EFFING doctor, why didn't you protect GOW_3ever!!!!

And what the hell 2 townies dead in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course we lost kamal too"

(when quoting Metal_Gear)

"THIS TERRIBLE

JUST TERRIBLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

All right, this two guys are standing out in my mind right now. They're reactions (especially metalgear's) are just too much. They give me the expression of a mafia trying to act surprised, or pissed, at the deaths of the night. 

I mean, really, was the necessary? 

and then, "Have you forgotten, I was one of the first to believe that you were really gohan" 

we have THIS quote from Metal_gear. This sounds like he was trying to get on hatmoza's good side. It doesn't matter if he believed hatmoza, anybody could have, and especially mafia who know he's not anti-town. 

That comment plus his actions in the beginning of the day make me VOTE: METAL_GEAR94

and FoS Darth

Stefl also acted disappointed when the day started, but he immediately analyzed some stuff on the story, which makes me less suspicious of him. 

I wish I knew how to put different quot boxes into one post.  

I am impulsive and over-exaggerative, thats my personality lol. you FoS me for being myself?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Heph you've confused everything so much!!!!

Please you should break everything down for everyone and do like a post with bullet point saying exactly what your posts have led to here!

Okay... and do not understand what Heph wants to calculate but I got a PM that I have a ball...

so why no vote from Darth, Hepha, nen-suer, TruckO anyway?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:

Because them voting Kamal for lynch was for the silliest reason and I refused to vote for him based on 1 small thing GOW_3ever found, and I was right.

darthdevidem01 said:
zarx said:

Because them voting Kamal for lynch was for the silliest reason and I refused to vote for him based on 1 small thing GOW_3ever found, and I was right.

but according to the chart on the OP you didn't vote no lynch ether...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
darthdevidem01 said:
zarx said:

No I didn't because I went to sleep and the day was over by the time I came back

I thought we were gonna vote for "time extension"....but then after I went to sleep everyone suddenly bandwagoned on Kamal.

And I don't know why it says I didn't Vote time extension because I think I did

darthdevidem01 said:
zarx said:
darthdevidem01 said:
zarx said:

No I didn't because I went to sleep and the day was over by the time I came back

I thought we were gonna vote for "time extension"....but then after I went to sleep everyone suddenly bandwagoned on Kamal.

there was a time extention... silver tiger and republic hammered him anyways before he could come and roleclaim... We had even told Hat that there was a chance he was having piccolo killed before the news of the extention came... them voting is very scummy or serious lack of attention.

HoS Silver and Republic on the Kamal voting. (couldn't do that at night :p)

Stelf... sorry your case is special as you were alone with Nen... you're the reason I asked 2 balls cause 1 ball means you just swaped it with him (or other non conclusive scenario).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO