By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

Heph .... heph heph heph .... Now why would you lie about something so serious, something that could put the whole town in jeopardy?

But before we get into YOUR LYING, I'm going to lend you my ear, and see how exactly Zarx has 2 DBs.

What exactly is so strange about that anyway?

Beacause Heph hunted him, so he shouldnt have any

And do prof's rules state that anyone who gets targeted will be rendered of all their dragon balls even if the correctly hunt someone who has one?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'm getting deja vu from the last time Heph rolecliamed but he got into trouble 'cuase he decided to leave stuff out. 

Anyhow, Zarx best come and explained why he lied.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

Heph .... heph heph heph .... Now why would you lie about something so serious, something that could put the whole town in jeopardy?

But before we get into YOUR LYING, I'm going to lend you my ear, and see how exactly Zarx has 2 DBs.

And do prof's rules state that anyone who gets targeted will be rendered of all their dragon balls even if the correctly hunt someone who has one?

I think so....

If Im wrong can somebody explain the rules to me

-

MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

I think so....

i'll be more specific on this once we hear zarx's answer.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

I think so....

i'll be more specific on this once we hear zarx's answer.

Heph. You're not even sure of that yet you call zarx out on it?

... really?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

I hardly think that was enough to warrant a vote, but oh well

But you are right, anyone with any dbz knowlege would know that a gohan roleclaim would be crazy for the mafia

Hatmoza's not so seriuos acusation, was responded with a not so serious defense

And about my reaction, go back to the last game and you would see I did the exact same thing

If that was a joke then I can see that.

But I still view people who overreact when the day begins with suspicion. >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I mean even if zarx was scum, what good would it be coming out admitting that he has 2 dragon balls?

This is extremely weird Heph ...

Game Function
  • Every day, seven players will be marked as dragonball holders. During the daytime (not nighttime), send me a pm with your guess. If you guess correctly, you will receive a Dragonball. When you get seven your wish will occur.
  • If you guess a character who has a dragonball of their own, you will get their dragonballs as well. This means that even if you have 6 dragonballs, you may end up losing them all at once!
  • Mafia members get dragonballs a different way. They can only gather them by hunting for them. They cannot take them from other players. However, they will take the dragonballs of anyone they kill.
  • Powering up: Most players have a power-up ability. To power-up, you must forgo your regular night action. Power-ups are listed in your PM in the form "Powerup: (Duration required); (ability).
  • You do not need to power-up consecutively. If your powerup takes 3 nights, you can power the first night, perform your action the second night, powerup third and fourth nights. Your new action will be ready the following night or day depending on what it says in the description
On the first page it says nothing of you not getting any Dragon Balls. But I remember reading somewhere that if you don't get targeted and you had a dragon ball by you, you received it. Maybe it was two, I dunno. 

hatmoza said:

I mean even if zarx was scum, what good would it be coming out admitting that he has 2 dragon balls?

This is extremely weird Heph ...

I know, this is why I want him to talk... I added his name just because I was the only one hunting him.

Zarx, when did you get your 2 DBs? and who did you hunt?

oh and by the same logic, MSG is scum, he targeted me yet got nothing but I did =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
well ok there is a flaw in my plan.... it's not actually my power, it's just reading the damn posts.

Zarx has 2 DBs... but he was hunted by me, explain that to me Hat.

Well, whether or not he should have ANY, the only way for anyone to get 2 dragonballs after the first night is to receive one and not get hunted, AND successfully hunt someone else.  If he got hunted, he should have max 1 dragonball I think. 

Unless the hunts happen non-simultaneously??

Vote: Hunt: nobody I just want attention
theprof:  may I have a rules clarification on whether Hunts are executed simultaneously or in some kind of sequence?  .

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!