By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

err Heph?

Why are you asking for the people with dragon balls to come forward?

You do know that scum collect them by killing the carriers right? What. The. Fuck are you doing?

you'll see =)

How many people came forward and told you they got dragons balls?

I think only Zarx

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Please everyone!

Do NOT come forward with information! DO NOT MENTION whether you recieved or didn't recieve any draon balls! Do not limit the fucking mafia scum options.

Heph. Explain EXACTLY what's going on or take your plan and shove it up your ass!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Silver-Tiger said:

Damn, that's some shitty start..... >.>

So we already know one thing: if 3ever was protected, the mafia must have a bus driver.

Vette's death is obvious: He was absorbed by Cell. I'm not so sure if he is the SK or belongs to the mafia. On the one hand, mafia is unlikely, since giving the mafia two killing roles in one night is seriously fucked up. On the other, this could have been his role and he dicided to use his power on night one.

The last kill is Boo. he is the only one to transmogrify his enimies to cookies.

Aynway, I'm off to work now. Maybe I've got some time to look further in this later this day.

FoS for repeating what people said on the last page. >.< 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

err Heph?

Why are you asking for the people with dragon balls to come forward?

You do know that scum collect them by killing the carriers right? What. The. Fuck are you doing?

you'll see =)

Can you tell us about your power in more detail, I really didnt understand the first time

@ Hatmoza

Just thought you forgot

-

hatmoza said:

Please everyone!

Do NOT come forward with information! DO NOT MENTION whether you recieved or didn't recieve any draon balls! Do not limit the fucking mafia scum options.

Heph. Explain EXACTLY what's going on or take your plan and shove it up your ass!

wow, you didn't do enough damage day one, really?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Please everyone!

wow, you didn't do enough damage day one, really?

That's cheap talk coming from someone who I thought was a much better player.

And because you lack comprehensive reading skills let me spell it out for you: explain your plan before we decide to follow it please. If you're going to leave it a mystery, I'm not interested nor should anyone agree to it.

Telling everyone if you have dragon balls makes the mafia that much closer to collecting all of them. 

I'm not completely ignoring your plan, I just want to see it from your angle.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Aaaaah! 

Here are my thoughts as of reading the Day Start post: 

3ever had NO business sticking his neck into that situation when he was the cop, even if he was also Goku.  Unless someone actually came out and said "I am Goku" which kamal didn't. 

kamal:  I hardly know where to start.  No wait, yes I do:  he said basically "I could roleclaim but I think I'll just hold off until I'm about 1 vote from getting lynched and then tell you".  No.  Just no. 

P.S.  We are fucked. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

Damn, I really feel vulnerable now. 

I guess we have nothing else to do but to scum hunt, seeing how the cop and watcher are both dead and they would have been the source of any leads.

I know this is cliche,  but are best option is to pressure the lurkers. Off the top of my head Kantor, Homer and Tos.

Add to that my -always- gut suspicion of Heph.

Homer is in the hospital

Yeah, and he supposedly gave his friend the password to his VGC account, pinpointed our thread just to tell us that because the first thing that would be on your mind after being sent to the hospital is a mafia game that you barely contributed to, nay lurked in for 10 days.

Call me a heartless skeptic (which I am btw) but I don't believe it. 

I remember getting really sick a couple mafia games ago and I didn't even get the chance to log onto a computer for almost a week!

I honestly wouldn't be one bit surprised if he was mafia. same as I feel about you metal_gear...

ME, mafia? preposterous

Have you forgotten, I was one of the first to believe that you were really gohan

The more I read this comment the more I'm thinking MetalGear's anti-town. 

I mean, really. It's either he's a careless anti-town trying to side with hatmoza or he really believes he's off the hook for believing in hatmoza. 

That, or he has some other motive. 

Seriously, am I the only one being suspicious? 

FoS Heph

Fos Homer

FoS Metal_Gear

Final-Fan said:

Aaaaah! 

Here are my thoughts as of reading the Day Start post: 

3ever had NO business sticking his neck into that situation when he was the cop, even if he was also Goku.  Unless someone actually came out and said "I am Goku" which kamal didn't. 

kamal:  I hardly know where to start.  No wait, yes I do:  he said basically "I could roleclaim but I think I'll just hold off until I'm about 1 vote from getting lynched and then tell you".  No.  Just no. 

P.S.  We are fucked. 

Don't give up, trust me. It's far from over.