By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

Damn, I really feel vulnerable now. 

I guess we have nothing else to do but to scum hunt, seeing how the cop and watcher are both dead and they would have been the source of any leads.

I know this is cliche,  but are best option is to pressure the lurkers. Off the top of my head Kantor, Homer and Tos.

Add to that my -always- gut suspicion of Heph.

Homer is in the hospital

Yeah, and he supposedly gave his friend the password to his VGC account, pinpointed our thread just to tell us that because the first thing that would be on your mind after being sent to the hospital is a mafia game that you barely contributed to, nay lurked in for 10 days.

Call me a heartless skeptic (which I am btw) but I don't believe it. 

I remember getting really sick a couple mafia games ago and I didn't even get the chance to log onto a computer for almost a week!

I honestly wouldn't be one bit surprised if he was mafia. same as I feel about you metal_gear...

ME, mafia? preposterous

Have you forgotten, I was one of the first to believe that you were really gohan

-

Around the Network

okay, Homer has just texted me to say he will be back from hospital this morning  

zarx said:
Hephaestos said:

ok people,I could wait for the end of the day for this... but we're already hurt, so might as well strike back:

OK so my power enables me to find a mafia if there are 2 DBs found by a single player.... however this only works on half the players of the previous day. Here is the list I got by Prof:

Zarx

Darth

Metal Gear

FF

TOS

Homer

Nen suer

Stefl

did any of you recieve 2 dragon balls?

yes the mafia/SK will try to kill you to steal them... but you'll have outed a mafia by talking

thanks for the cooperation.

well I will risk it I got 2 dragon balls.

so we are pretty much screwed now eh?

"Ka...Kabito! What's going on here? I watched Dabura kill you right before my very eyes! Is this Otherworld?"

well I need the others to all answer so that I can turn in the result and have my investigation from prof.

thanks for answering though.

ok so 6 down, 2 to go!

Zarx - Yes 2

Darth - nope

Metal Gear - nope

FF

TOS - nope

Homer -sick probably won't answer

Nen suer

Stefl - nope

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

^ So?

I hardly call that an accusation, yet you were quite eager to justify yourself ... almost as if you were waiting to throw that " I was the first one to believe  you" crap in case of suspicion. 

*edit* @ metal gear

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Homer_Simpson said:

okay, Homer has just texted me to say he will be back from hospital this morning  

Stop it, I really don't believe you homer.

Right when I call bullshit, your "friend" magically posts...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

err Heph?

Why are you asking for the people with dragon balls to come forward?

You do know that scum collect them by killing the carriers right? What. The. Fuck are you doing?

hatmoza said:

err Heph?

You do know that scum collect them by killing the carriers right? What. The. Fuck are you doing?

you'll see =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

err Heph?

you'll see =)

How many people came forward and told you they got dragons balls?

Meta Gear sez:

"OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN"

"NT VIGILANTE, TRACKER AND COP ALL DEAD"

Darth sez: 

"EFFING doctor, why didn't you protect GOW_3ever!!!!

And what the hell 2 townies dead in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course we lost kamal too"

(when quoting Metal_Gear)

"THIS TERRIBLE

JUST TERRIBLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

All right, this two guys are standing out in my mind right now. They're reactions (especially metalgear's) are just too much. They give me the expression of a mafia trying to act surprised, or pissed, at the deaths of the night. 

I mean, really, was the necessary? 

and then, "Have you forgotten, I was one of the first to believe that you were really gohan" 

we have THIS quote from Metal_gear. This sounds like he was trying to get on hatmoza's good side. It doesn't matter if he believed hatmoza, anybody could have, and especially mafia who know he's not anti-town. 

That comment plus his actions in the beginning of the day make me VOTE: METAL_GEAR94

and FoS Darth

Stefl also acted disappointed when the day started, but he immediately analyzed some stuff on the story, which makes me less suspicious of him. 

I wish I knew how to put different quot boxes into one post.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Damn, that's some shitty start..... >.>

So we already know one thing: if 3ever was protected, the mafia must have a bus driver.

Vette's death is obvious: He was absorbed by Cell. I'm not so sure if he is the SK or belongs to the mafia. On the one hand, mafia is unlikely, since giving the mafia two killing roles in one night is seriously fucked up. On the other, this could have been his role and he dicided to use his power on night one.

The last kill is Boo. he is the only one to transmogrify his enimies to cookies.

Aynway, I'm off to work now. Maybe I've got some time to look further in this later this day.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.