By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

First at all : FUCK! What a shitty night!

@Heph: I didn't receive two dragonballs or if I did prof hasn't told me yet.

I hate not knowing anything about the theme of the game, it makes analyzing the flavor text much more difficult but I'll do my best.

First thing that comes to mind, why three deaths? GoW was Mafia that's easy.

Heph has been talking about Cell being responsible for Vetteman's death, so maybe he's a SK. @ anyone who knows DBZ: is Cell linked to the androids in the series or is he just a general vilain?

And then there's dtewi who's been "Transmogrified" does that mean anything to anyone? Is that a DBZ term or just something prof made up?

What bothers me is that whoever did that last kill could also be a SK but then again two SKs is madness...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I hate not knowing anything about the theme of the game, it makes analyzing the flavor text much more difficult but I'll do my best.

Heph has been talking about Cell being responsible for Vetteman's death, so maybe he's a SK. @ anyone who knows DBZ: is Cell linked to the androids in the series or is he just a general vilain?

And then there's dtewi who's been "Transmogrified" does that mean anything to anyone? Is that a DBZ term or just something prof made up?

What bothers me is that whoever did that last kill could also be a SK but then again two SKs is madness...

Same here

I feel bad for laughing at the FF noobz in the last thread now!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

TruckOSaurus said:

For cell to become complete he has to absorb the androids once he absorbs the androids in the anime

He becomes Perfect Cell, and becomes very strong.

And there is also a character called buu, he has the ability to turn anyone into chocolate, he probably turned dtewi into the cookie

He was also a very strong guy bad guy

-

I think we all came to the conclusion from my mafia game that the mafia busser is a HORRIBLE role.

If there isn't one in this game, I'd like to buttfuck the asshole who didn't protect me. 

/zombie

Hephaestos said:

ok people,I could wait for the end of the day for this... but we're already hurt, so might as well strike back:

OK so my power enables me to find a mafia if there are 2 DBs found by a single player.... however this only works on half the players of the previous day. Here is the list I got by Prof:

Zarx

Darth

Metal Gear

FF

TOS

Homer

Nen suer

Stefl

did any of you recieve 2 dragon balls?

yes the mafia/SK will try to kill you to steal them... but you'll have outed a mafia by talking

thanks for the cooperation.

well I will risk it I got 2 dragon balls.

so we are pretty much screwed now eh?

"Ka...Kabito! What's going on here? I watched Dabura kill you right before my very eyes! Is this Otherworld?"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna bet you won't get the time to revive him since you went all out day one? :x

err ... is that a threat?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Damn, I really feel vulnerable now. 

I guess we have nothing else to do but to scum hunt, seeing how the cop and watcher are both dead and they would have been the source of any leads.

I know this is cliche,  but are best option is to pressure the lurkers. Off the top of my head Kantor, Homer and Tos.

Add to that my -always- gut suspicion of Heph.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Kantor's not playing? never mind. Replace him with FF

hatmoza said:

I guess we have nothing else to do but to scum hunt, seeing how the cop and watcher are both dead and they would have been the source of any leads.

I know this is cliche,  but are best option is to pressure the lurkers. Off the top of my head Kantor, Homer and Tos.

Homer is in the hospital

-

MetalGear_94 said:
hatmoza said:

Homer is in the hospital

Yeah, and he supposedly gave his friend the password to his VGC account, pinpointed our thread just to tell us that because the first thing that would be on your mind after being sent to the hospital is a mafia game that you barely contributed to, nay lurked in for 10 days.

Call me a heartless skeptic (which I am btw) but I don't believe it. 

I remember getting really sick a couple mafia games ago and I didn't even get the chance to log onto a computer for almost a week!

I honestly wouldn't be one bit surprised if he was mafia. same as I feel about you metal_gear...