By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

ok people,I could wait for the end of the day for this... but we're already hurt, so might as well strike back:

OK so my power enables me to find a mafia if there are 2 DBs found by a single player.... however this only works on half the players of the previous day. Here is the list I got by Prof:

Zarx

Darth

Metal Gear

FF

TOS

Homer

Nen suer

Stefl

did any of you recieve 2 dragon balls?

yes the mafia/SK will try to kill you to steal them... but you'll have outed a mafia by talking

thanks for the cooperation.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

on the plus side... townies hunting you will all recieve 2 balls the next day :p so good for the town.

hatmoza said:

DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna bet you won't get the time to revive him since you went all out day one? :x

I do have two balls... just not dragonballs ;P sorry...

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

ok people,I could wait for the end of the day for this... but we're already hurt, so might as well strike back:

OK so my power enables me to find a mafia if there are 2 DBs found by a single player.... however this only works on half the players of the previous day. Here is the list I got by Prof:

Zarx

Darth

Metal Gear

FF

TOS

Homer

Nen suer

Stefl

yes the mafia/SK will try to kill you to steal them... but you'll have outed a mafia by talking

Also I want to understand your ability a little better... If someone of these people has 2 Dragonballs, you are able to investigate the person holding the balls or are you able to investigate anyone?

Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:

Zarx

Darth

Metal Gear

FF

TOS

Homer

Nen suer

Stefl

Also I want to understand your ability a little better... If someone of these people has 2 Dragonballs, you are able to investigate the person holding the balls or are you able to investigate anyone?

Yeah I dont understand your power either,

but anyways I dont have any dragonballs

-

Fuck fuck FUCK!

Oh, and yeah, to Kamal, Vett, and GoW3, you can participate in that subsidiary game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Just before i go to bed i decided to check on the thread..........i regret that now :(

ROFL @ Dtewi being Yajirobe (nice one proof)

I'm to sleepy to think deeply into this...so you guys in the morning

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

c03n3nj0 said:

Wait, why do they call them androids if they're actually cyborgs? 

C18 has a kid! wtf?

unlike the other androids 17 and 18 are made up of organic substances padded after human.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)