By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:

I like cats, but I also like dogs :(

I hate radish's though!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

yeah... I dunno why, in my first 2 games, people seemed a lot more friendlier and tolerant of each other...

It's sunday, i'd guess you're not working, just go play a game and come back in 3 hours :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

I like cats, but I also like dogs :(

I hate radish's though!

:(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:
dtewi said:

Guys, would you shut UP!

Have some patience! It's just ONE extra day! It's like he's going to some remote island without internet for a month! 

Sheesh, if I had an emergency that needed to be attended and came back to THIS, I'd be pissed, so just drop it.

This is PROOF cats are inferior to dogs, proof I tell you!!!!!!

Proof that you're wrong.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:
dtewi said:

Guys, would you shut UP!

Have some patience! It's just ONE extra day! It's like he's going to some remote island without internet for a month! 

Sheesh, if I had an emergency that needed to be attended and came back to THIS, I'd be pissed, so just drop it.

This is PROOF cats are inferior to dogs, proof I tell you!!!!!!

Proof that you're wrong.

Thats no..t not a dog, its a mouse!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Kai frowned. His glasses seemed to have broken during the journey through the time-gate. 'Piccolo, stop sleeping. I know this is the pendulum room but it's not your bedtime yet', kami laughed to himself, chuckling while the building aura of death and despair had yet to affect his facetious disposition.

'He's dead', sobbed Mr.Popo. Popo wiped his hands off on his pants while rising up to his feet, a look of supreme  defiance etched onto his normally placid features. His hands balled into fists, shaking with hidden fury at the grievous offense. He began walking towards the group of others.

Kai meanwhile stared at the corpse of piccolo, his eyes trying to focus upon the image of the courageous z-fighter.It was no use, he could only see a blur of green and purple, which was all piccolo ever looked like anyway. Such a loss of talent was a true shame.

Suddenly, the room felt a lot more crowded.In front, he heard yelling. He looked up instantly, worried that the clamour exploding from ahead might have somethingto do with what he had just felt. Before he had a chance to react, a razor thin beam of light seared past his shoulder. He felt a dreadful heat as the form just ahead of him in the red uniform imploded with a spray of red gore and flesh. The sudden implosion left a fog of blood hanging in large pattern. The cries ahead suddenly stopped. A terrible silence came over the area. Goku (GoW_3ever) had been utterly destroyed. 

Suddenly, a long tentacle came up straight out of the ground, wrapping around Android 18 (Vetteman). She was quickly pulled under the ground where her panicked screaming was replaced by the sound of muffled crying and cracking bones.

Panic was beginning to set in. Blasts exploded in the air and to their sides. The ground trembled and shook, buildings fell. Trees seemed to uproot themselves to get away from the destructive forces at work, but in reality, a growing pressure above was pulling everything up into a hole.

The z-fighters scrambled for cover, ducking into ruins and hiding behind rocks. Chaos was riping through their forces, and it wouldn't be long before they were each separated and eliminated. But where would the next attack come from?

A figure ran into a cavern of a building with Yajirobe (dtewi). Yajirobe was showing grave signs of stress. His face was pale white, the veins visible in his complextion and he cried out to himself. 'What in the worl'...

The other figures tried to remain hidden but kept their eyes fixed on the shadowy figures that had just completely and utterly tore down their hope. The feeling tortured each and every one with the thought they they had tried so hard and now were faced with impossible odds, despite how much they had improved.

Tears welling in his eyes, he looked over to Yajirobe with the understanding that this mortal who was both so weak and yet so brave, would be tormented in entirety; a plaything to poke and cut for the satisfaction of seeing his being utterly shattered.

As he looked at the pathetic mortal who had once saved Goku from death, he felt the full force of empathetic impending pain. In an instant Yajirobe was gone. In his place was a cookie.

DAY 2 START

OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN

-

Okay... so its pretty sure we have Boo out there (the cookie...) also there died three people tonight... not that good...

NT VIGILANTE, TRACKER AND COP ALL DEAD

-