By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Oh ... Kay ... 

I'm somewhat familiar with DBZ but this fluff does not mean anything in particular to me.  Maybe nothing in particular actually happened, since no one is dead yet? 

Off topic:  I'm just a little disappointed Mr. Popo isn't as he is in DBZ Abridged. 
http://www.teamfourstar.com/page-episodes
My favorite:  Episode 6, first 30 seconds, then 2:45 to 3:40. 

"Mr. Popo, where did you send them?"
"I'll tell you where they're notsafe.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Not a one comment. Thanks guys.

So impatient.  I would have posted right before this comment, which would have been very lolworthy, except I was researching the facts therein.  Go watch it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Don't the games normally start on a night?

How do we know who to lynch? xD (Unless we already had the night, and I've messed something up)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vote : radishead

He is possibly scum.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

He is possibly scum.

Why do you say that ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Just because I was asking if we missed the night, doesn't mean that I'm Mafia

FoS GodofWar

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

He is possibly scum.

Why do you say that ?

Just a feeling :/

But the truth is, if you are Mafia - you're one of the only people that knows that I'm not Mafia. I'm not voting you, because that'd be unfair, but you can't deny that targeting someone so early because of a mere question that I asked makes you look suspicious in my eyes.

Watch me on YouTube!

theprof00 said:

Not a one comment. Thanks guys.

Awesome story, bro.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

radishhead said:

But the truth is, if you are Mafia - you're one of the only people that knows that I'm not Mafia. I'm not voting you, because that'd be unfair, but you can't deny that targeting someone so early because of a mere question that I asked makes you look suspicious in my eyes.

I'm not voting for you because of that.....as I said before, its just a feeling.