By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hi, im a friend of Homer's and he asked me to post that he is in hospital again, so will be absent from your game till at least tommorow morning, he apologises for this and says something about replacing him if he isnt back by tommorow night.

cheers.

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:

hi, im a friend of Homer's and he asked me to post that he is in hospital again, so will be absent from your game till at least tommorow morning, he apologises for this and says something about replacing him if he isnt back by tommorow night.

cheers.

Why's he in the hospital?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Homer_Simpson said:

cheers.

Why's he in the hospital?

nasty virus, he has been feeling really faint and throwing up alot, he went in earlier this week for some tests or something but he has been feeling worse again since, so had to go back so they can keep an eye on him and stuff, they put him on some new meds or something, so he hopes he will be well enough to come home soon.

I came round to visit this morning, and his mum told me about it, so I called him and he asked me to let people know, I also updated his facebook for him.

^ Pics! Or "YOU" get lynched tomorrow!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

where the fuck is prof ? enough is enough ! 

I propose in future mafia games, there be a co-mod. You have to PM both of them your night actions....one guy can do the vote count when the other isn't online, etc. etc. 

Good plan, yes ?

Around the Network

No in future mafia games can the MOD actually not decide to host the game if they KNOW they won't be able to devote sufficient time to moderatorship of the game?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

No in future mafia games can the MOD actually not decide to host the game if they KNOW they won't be able to devote sufficient time to moderatorship of the game?

dude...my uncle died when I was hosting Round 19. Unexpected things happen. 

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:

dude...my uncle died when I was hosting Round 19. Unexpected things happen. 

Yeah I apologize if its  an unexpected thing....but if he knew it would happen then!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I agree, this is getting a little out of hand.

I'm sure that theprof has a good explanation though - and he'll deeply apologise for all this upon his return.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Guys, would you shut UP!

Have some patience! It's just ONE extra day! It's like he's going to some remote island without internet for a month! 

Sheesh, if I had an emergency that needed to be attended and came back to THIS, I'd be pissed, so just drop it.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you