By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Vette, stop acting like an arrogant little berk.

Kamal wasn't playing well at all. No defense, terrible playing, extra-scummy behavior. It's not our fault at all for lynching him. It's his fault.

Anyway

/sleep

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

guys it's night-time. stop talking.

I'm a night talker, check it and see, I got a fever of one hundred and three.

Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

God damn it ... 

Last contribution to this game..

So I'm on episode 21  (where Piccolo T_T)

And unlike the episodes I'm watching, this one has blood, and the dialog is different ... better! 

The one I'm watching doesn't mention that Piccolo was training Gohan for revenge!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

So I'm on episode 21  (where Piccolo T_T)

And unlike the episodes I'm watching, this one has blood, and the dialog is different ... better! 

The one I'm watching doesn't mention that Piccolo was training Gohan for revenge!

i'm betting your episodes don't have any of that either :

(Akira Toriyama humor.... you have to have the text and context to understand it... he's still a panties pervert though)

edited to remove the picture for people at work :p sorry ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Only one hour left for night.

@hephaestos

Could you please remove that picture,  while it may seem harmless I could probably be fired at work for that showing up on screen while surfing. And I dont really want that to happen and I didnt feel reporting it was necessary.  

Keeping it in ma hot topiczz !

Vetteman94 said:

@hephaestos

Could you please remove that picture,  while it may seem harmless I could probably be fired at work for that showing up on screen while surfing. And I dont really want that to happen and I didnt feel reporting it was necessary.  

Can you get banned fired for this?

Vetteman94 said:

@hephaestos

just done.... yeah sorry i really didn't think further than the humor aspect.... (it is humorous sitations in the anime). I'll put links instead if I ever put NSFW material again.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

WTF is taking so long

Dtewi was way better

Bring dtewi back as mod!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey