By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

God damn it ... 

Stop acting like you give a shit,  if you did you wouldnt have led the crusade against him

Around the Network
Kamal said:
hatmoza said:

God damn it ... 

Last contribution to this game..

kinda ironic he died to protect Gohan....

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

How is this anyone but Kamal's fault ? The dude didn't nameclaim and pretended to be someone he is not. His excuse for nameclaiming was that he'd die at night anyway....he would've had the chance to use his night action (whatever it is) and maybe....just maybe survive the night....but noooooooooo....plus he wasted a good lynch opportunity.

In future mafia games, when we're about to do a day 1 lynch...remember to actually claim who you are before you die. 

Fuck this shit.

Hephaestos said:

"ragged form moved slightly, an egg revealing itself inthe chest cavity."

I believe you might be a little off on canon with, though the try is well though. The rest is great.

I couldn't really think of anything else that would have been quite as awesome.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

How is this anyone but Kamal's fault ? The dude didn't nameclaim and pretended to be someone he is not. His excuse for nameclaiming was that he'd die at night anyway....he would've had the chance to use his night action (whatever it is) and maybe....just maybe survive the night....but noooooooooo....plus he wasted a good lynch opportunity.

In future mafia games, when we're about to do a day 1 lynch...remember to actually claim who you are before you die. 

Fuck this shit.

There is the excuse I was looking for,  "its not my fault i dont know what I am doing, its his fault for playing that way." That complete BS and you know it.  You guys never really gave him a chance to nameclaim, plus it was your guys actions that put him and the town in this situation anyway.  

Around the Network

Jesus guys! I'm 7 episodes into the series and you already ruin it! Piccolo dies!

And I was really beginning to like him!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

stop talking....

and especially stop answering to each other.

If I ever mod I'll put life points just to be able to penalize players without having to modkill...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Fuck this shit.

Please stop whining at Kamal.

You have accused a wide variety of people throughout the whole day and kept changing your opinion then you had 1 spec of meagre evidence for Kamal and the thanks to Hatmoza and you others bandwagoned on to him.

And considering Kamal's character his"nameclaim hint" seems fine now.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:

Jesus guys! I'm 7 episodes into the series and you already ruin it! Piccolo dies!

And I was really beginning to like him!

.... no he didn't ruin it.... and i won't spoil the rest for you by saying more. Keep watching.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I can't believe I killed Piccolo! What have I become!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson