By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hello, sonny !

Have you been a good boy today ? Just remember, Daddy loves you !

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:
theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

FoS TheRepublic for defending dtewi, and for forgetting how to count ...

WTF?

When did I defend dtewi?

Forgetting how to count?

chill, I'm only joking.

... Defensive much

Just because you are already pretty much confirmed to be town doesn't mean you are free to try and start confusing everyone.  Don't go back to your old ways...

I'm not trying to confuse anything. You and dtewi don't know how to count. Not my problem. 

I honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Hello, sonny !

Daddy! Make the evil people go away!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Hello, sonny !

Daddy! Make the evil people go away!

Don't worry son. They wouldn't lay a hand on you as long as I live.

*gives hatmoza a hug

>:D

theRepublic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
theRepublic said:
Umm, if the day hadn't been extended, Kamal would have lived.  I just now hammered him.

Actually, he had the most votes by the time the day ended...so yeah, he would've been lynched anyway.

Depends on the mod.  I don't really remember if Prof said how he would handle it.  Better we make sure it get done.  I've played at least two games with deadlines where the mod said that a no lynch would occur if no one made it to a majority.

Deadlines AND no majority = no lynch?  That's brutal

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Kami looked up into the overcast sky, his thoughts turning to discomfort. What was this presence he felt? It was like the world was enraged in a torrent of flame. Suddenly, his chest heaved and he snapped to attention. His entire being was in shock and refused to obey his will. Kami clutched his stomache as he sank to a knee. The large staff that symbolised his guardianship of Earth made a hollow sound as it hit the marbled floor. Something was horribly wrong. It seemed like it was somehow getting darker despite the already consuming black backdrop of thunderclouds above.
The last thing he could do was send a message to the others, "Save yourselves. Get to the pendulum room. Hurry".

King Kai felt it immediately, cursing himself for becoming so focused on the delightful exploits of Curby and the little Nintenbo system he held.
"We gotta go NOW", he screached as everyone simultaneously sensed Kami's message.
They raced through the palace with Mr.Popo at the head of the group. All through the halls shadows lunged at them and taunted at the fibers of reality threatening to consume them whole. Each column they passed threw a whirlwind of dancing spectres across their path.
Sweat beaded on Kai's brow and he tried to focus on running; trying to keep his eyes on his guide as horrors flitted in and out of his view.
Finally they reached the room and slammed the door behind them. It was a strange place. Every wall was glitted with clocks and timepieces that seemed to float in and out of reality.
"This is it my lord, this is the way to the hidden realm of all-time", Popo heaved. As he spoke a door like a hologram suddenly appeared.
"Quickly" he yelled.
They ran in, shoulders locked as they desperately squeezed through the ephemeral dimension-door.
They next thing they knew, they appeared in a gloomy wreck of a city. A smell like burnt flesh agitated Kai's nostrils. The acrid odor of tainted air, pollution, and debris was befouling and the journey through the time gate had made it all the more so. Mr.Popo vomitted, not knowing whether it was the exertion of the journey, or the putrid stench of death that seemed to linger in his nasal cavity. He could almost taste the dreadful aroma. As his body regained his senses he opened his eyes and looked down upon the bile and ruin in set out in front of his face.

Behind him he heard a voice, "Hey I think I see the others, we're going to be fine, eh ahhhahaha haha". Mr. Popo froze. As his eyes blinked away the tears of agony, the environment seemed to insistently demand his attention. He breathed deeply, a barbaric cloud of smoke wreathing his lungs in fire. The smoke assailed his lungs and he held back a cough.
He felt a hot moisture on his hands and lifted the palm up to his face. He was almost in a trance as he noticed a mass of purple plasma and little else. Realizing something was seriously wrong, he began frantically looking around for something to confirm his suspicions. Some purple fabric flew up in the wind amdist flickering embers sailing on the
current of the rising plume of ash.  And touching his leg, was a little floppy piece of green tissue. In the distance he heard a nervous shouting.
He quickly looked over to the right, and saw a figure hunched over and breathing heavily obviously at a point of intense physical exertion. He quickly looked back as the hazy mass of smoke lifted like a curtain revealing the third disasterous act of some accursed play.
There he saw it, the body of an alien, an alien...and a friend. Piccolo (kamal) was the final blow to the namekian presence on Earth. It was far too late for him now. His face was a ruinous mass of alien blood and skull fragments, and his chest looked like it had exploded from within, turning the flesh inside out.

Someone would have to pay for this.
Outside the rain still fell.

Kami's corpse lay slumped over in a pile at the entrance to his palace.  His skeleton steamed from the sheer heat of radiation emanating from his bones. Lightning struck the rock nearest him and the guardian of the Earth's ragged form moved slightly, an egg revealing itself inthe chest cavity.

His skull, was faintly smiling.

NIGHT 1 BEGIN. SEND ME YOUR PMS. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS!! GO!

Looks like am too late...

Sorry for posting Prof.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:

When I edited it was just changing "nameclaim" to "roleclaim" thats it sheesh.

Anyway there is noway to get out of this apart from coming out....

My character is Piccolo the people that know DBZ that he had a great influence in Gohan's life, now does it all add up....

Thats why I used my first statement...

Vote: time extention

Im sorry but you were way too late

-

Am I supposed to mark his role now, or in the morning?

theprof00 said:

Am I supposed to mark his role now, or in the morning?

Not yet. If you post the results of the lynch now, you will influence the night actions. Normally you should know this actually. Do you host for the first time?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.