By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:

I will be at school in 12 hours. Lynch Kamal.

And hatmoza, were you saying something about the timer being extended is stupid?

Yup, because  all we did was extend the game 12 hours longer to inevitable Kamal lynch, we only had 7 to 10 posts after extension with only 3 or 4 posts that were somewhat relevant.

We have 8 more hours, everyone but a couple of the players have different time zones. It's 12 am and by the time everyone wakes up, the day's gonna be over with kamal hanging by the neck ... So yeah, it was fucking stupid.

And seriously, are you still butt hurt, because it sure sounds like it

Umm, if the day hadn't been extended, Kamal would have lived.  I just now hammered him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:

I will be at school in 12 hours. Lynch Kamal.

And hatmoza, were you saying something about the timer being extended is stupid?

Yup, because  all we did was extend the game 12 hours longer to inevitable Kamal lynch, we only had 7 to 10 posts after extension with only 3 or 4 posts that were somewhat relevant.

We have 8 more hours, everyone but a couple of the players have different time zones. It's 12 am and by the time everyone wakes up, the day's gonna be over with kamal hanging by the neck ... So yeah, it was fucking stupid.

And seriously, are you still butt hurt, because it sure sounds like it

Umm, if the day hadn't been extended, Kamal would have lived.  I just now hammered him.

Actually, he had the most votes by the time the day ended...so yeah, he would've been lynched anyway.

Now that we're in twilight, I'd like to remind the doctor to protect Goku ! (me)

I thought he had the majority of votes :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

FoS TheRepublic for defending dtewi, and for forgetting how to count ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

WTF?

When did I defend dtewi?

Forgetting how to count?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Around the Network

God damn it nen. I watched the 1st episode of DBZ from that link you sent me,-got hooked- but after the 1st episode , the second one was in French -_-

theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

WTF?

When did I defend dtewi?

Forgetting how to count?

chill, I'm only joking.

... Defensive much

GodOfWar_3ever said:
theRepublic said:

Actually, he had the most votes by the time the day ended...so yeah, he would've been lynched anyway.

Depends on the mod.  I don't really remember if Prof said how he would handle it.  Better we make sure it get done.  I've played at least two games with deadlines where the mod said that a no lynch would occur if no one made it to a majority.

Now Playing

hatmoza said:
theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

WTF?

When did I defend dtewi?

Forgetting how to count?

chill, I'm only joking.

... Defensive much

Just because you are already pretty much confirmed to be town doesn't mean you are free to try and start confusing everyone.  Don't go back to your old ways...

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:
theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

WTF?

When did I defend dtewi?

Forgetting how to count?

chill, I'm only joking.

... Defensive much

Just because you are already pretty much confirmed to be town doesn't mean you are free to try and start confusing everyone.  Don't go back to your old ways...

I'm not trying to confuse anything. You and dtewi don't know how to count. Not my problem.