By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

UNVOTE

I am really pissed at the way you guys handled things today. Here are my comments/conclusions:

1) Hat had no reason to nameclaim... but he felt safe because fo the revenge... ok. Then he says his wish... which was best left hidden.

2) Gow roleclaims before finishing presuring kamal... rendering any evidence only circumpstancial.

3) Dtewi took the opportunity to come back and post many incriminating posts, even Fosing a few people.... when he was the one on the scafold (yeah i'm still waiting for that easy nameclaim of yours).

4) Radish is terrified and has no clue how to save himself.... hey how about a roleclaim if you're that desperate? you're neither goku or gohan so it's relatively harmless.

5) The only 2 persons who should really have roleclaimed today are Dtewi and Radish.

6) I'm thinking that Kamal is hinting at a specific character.... (i want to comment more but really shouldn't)

7) Vett is an android.

So far i'm there:

HoS Dte Rad Kam Vett  in order of most to least suspect.

I have 4 other FoS not worth mentioning with so many HoS

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

UNVOTE

I am really pissed at the way you guys handled things today. Here are my comments/conclusions:

1) Hat had no reason to nameclaim... but he felt safe because fo the revenge... ok. Then he says his wish... which was best left hidden.

2) Gow roleclaims before finishing presuring kamal... rendering any evidence only circumpstancial.

3) Dtewi took the opportunity to come back and post many incriminating posts, even Fosing a few people.... when he was the one on the scafold (yeah i'm still waiting for that easy nameclaim of yours).

4) Radish is terrified and has no clue how to save himself.... hey how about a roleclaim if you're that desperate? you're neither goku or gohan so it's relatively harmless.

5) The only 2 persons who should really have roleclaimed today are Dtewi and Radish.

6) I'm thinking that Kamal is hinting at a specific character.... (i want to comment more but really shouldn't)

7) Vett is an android.

So far i'm there:

HoS Dte Rad Kam Vett  in order of most to least suspect.

I have 4 other FoS not worth mentioning with so many HoS

That you are wrong about

I'm slightly confused as to what our situation is right now. 

Is the day extended or is Kamal hammered already? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Good question,  I am assuming that Kamal has been hammered.  Not entirely sure what the vote counts are,  hasnt been a vote tally in quite a while

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

It actually stands for Super Saiya-Jin,  which I believe is the corect translation. 

errr it's the correct version cause it's not the translation :p it's the way you pronounce it in jap I believe.

The word super in japanese is super??????

supa :p

edit: I mean they probably used the english word

Well on my DVDs the english subs show both Super Saiya-Jin and Super Saiyan in different situations,  so I imagine they are actually refering to 2 different words.  So I guess I was wrong.

oh no don't guess that.... I don't speak jap, I don't own DVDs.

All I have are both Japanese manga (yeah I was reading the images...better than nothing... and at least I got to see the stuff unfold at the same time as the Japanese crowd... a friend of mine had the whole jap collection, I only have tomes 27-39-40-41-42 and all the OVAs in jap), and all the french mangas. So definitely no english translation and no knowledge of the original text.

(oh and I saw most of teh anime on TV in france... they stopped middle of the boo saga due to complaints that the show was too violent... I actually watched the whole series again on the comp, but as rar media files... so really really crappy quality... still the subs were readable somewhat and it's drawings so even crappy quality is fine).

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Good question,  I am assuming that Kamal has been hammered.  Not entirely sure what the vote counts are,  hasnt been a vote tally in quite a while

I unvoted to avoid "hammer because everyone voted already"

I do believe everyone should have a chance to name/roleclaim before a lynch.

c03n3nj0 said:

I think my vote put an end to him

-

Hephaestos said:

UNVOTE

IIRC I said my power up was best kept secret ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vetteman94 said:

That you are wrong about

we'll see... if we're in the cyborg saga, I think not, but if not then likely :p

(the sentence does make sense... but... yeah...)

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I unvoted to avoid "hammer because everyone voted already"

I do believe everyone should have a chance to name/roleclaim before a lynch.

I believe he was at hammer 1