By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
Are you guys serious!

We got scum who edited his post, fake claimed Goku for a retarded reason, and you guys want to extend the day to discuss this?!

I want to choke all of you bastards!

Actually I was only formalizing my time exension vote.  I already did it at the start of the day but it wasn't bolded. 

Anyway, the day still ends if we get a majority so I don't see the big problem.  Until Stefl and I voted I don't even know if Kamal had a plurality over No Lynch and we certainly DON'T want that. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

I was getting more and more suspicious of GoW to the point that I was seriously considering trying to switch today's lynch from dtewi to him, so IMO it's just as well he roleclaimed.  There is no way in hell we have gohan AND goku fake roleclaims. 

Vetteman:  with gohan and goku already out there, why the hell shouldn't we keep scumhunting?  Delaying only gives the mafia good target practice.  FoS Vetteman -- even your obsession with No Lynching doesn't justify this to me. 

Kamal:  your story is trash.  Your plan, if you're telling the truth, was about the worst plan I have seen in VGC mafia by any player (not counting panicky overreactions or modding).  I'm going to vote you, and if you get lynched before you have a chance to do your last second roleclaim then you have only yourself to blame. 

dtewi:  with the recent explosion and GoW's almost-confirmed-innocence, my suspicion of you is lower. 

radishhead:  You're on my radar, but I don't agree with anyone voting you at this time. 

Unvote dtewi
Vote Kamal
"vote time exension"

Where did I say to stop scumhunting?  Me voting no lynch does not prevent anyone else from scumhunting or myself for that matter as well

And as for my no lynch, it not an obsession.  Plus how many more townies do we need to nameclaim before the damage becomes to great to control?

Can you guy wait and have him name claim at least.

He already hinted his character (which is a very important one.......at least in the series)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Can you guy wait and have him name claim at least.

He already hinted his character (which is a very important one.......at least in the series)

I believe it is too late,  he has already been lynched.

first day lynch success! Woot!

Knowing scum, They're probably going to let players like dtewi and radish survive through the night as a means for them to confuse us and ask  why they're still alive. So let's take day 2 a little slower.

Unlike the first day, we'll get some leads (hopefully) to work on instead of randomly accussing each other.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Just a general question. Would Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta annihilate 100% Frieza?

SSJ vegeta is enough.... a SSJ goku that never trained as a SSJ was already slightly above Frieza, so SSJ vegeta that got there through training and trained some more is obviously stronger.

Power levels go like this: Friza=SSJ Cell=SSJ2 Majinboo/boo=SSJ3 DBGTbadie=SSJ4

nothing beats SSJ4 actually....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vetteman94 said:

It actually stands for Super Saiya-Jin,  which I believe is the corect translation. 

errr it's the correct version cause it's not the translation :p it's the way you pronounce it in jap I believe.

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

It actually stands for Super Saiya-Jin,  which I believe is the corect translation. 

errr it's the correct version cause it's not the translation :p it's the way you pronounce it in jap I believe.

The word super in japanese is super??????

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

supa :p

edit: I mean they probably used the english word

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:

supa :p

edit: I mean they probably used the english word

Well on my DVDs the english subs show both Super Saiya-Jin and Super Saiyan in different situations,  so I imagine they are actually refering to 2 different words.  So I guess I was wrong.